Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Quote Originally Posted by MADKRAKER View Post
    pablo quem garante que não apareceu o botão de exclusão? e pra que ele arrastaria o botão?
    fica fácil eu falar que não apareceu depois de ver a merda que fez e todo mundo da gg metendo o pau nele... todos sabem que n3nd e stryker viviam saindo da gg pra gg de milk daí numa dessas ele exclui e fala que foi erro do browser sendo que o mesmo não foi comprovado por ninguém já que todos que testaram alegaram aparecer o botão...

agente está sem argumento justo ou vocês não estão querendo arrumar pra cabeça indo contra a tbh?

EU NÃO SÓ ME COLOCO NO LUGAR DELES COMO TODOS AQUI JA PASSARAM POR UMA SITUAÇÃO SIMILAR CARA ATÉ VC QUANDO CLICOU ERRADO EM ALGO OU A INTERNET/NAVEGADOR TRAVOU NUMA RAVE LHE CUSTANDO UM HIT GRAVE...

e sobre os stats doados? é legal ou não? a regra 10 generaliza a proibição da transferência de stats ou não? porquê além da prova do waht's app tem a pri falando por escrito ali que doou sim para o stryker
    Não há problema algum em doar stats ou receber stats, isso faz parte da alma do jogo. Oque não é permitido é vender ou comprar stats. Mesmo assim é muito difícil provar esse tipo de comércio bem como nada dito pelos jogadores fora do jogo é levado em consideração pelo crew devido a mentir ser parte da estrategia de alguns jogadores.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    Por favor, tenham bom senso,
    como foi explicado anteriormente, um erro na programação do botão de excluir, possibilitou a exclusão da gangue SEM AUTORIZAÇÃO do usuário.

N3nd arrastou o botão até a barra de navegação do navegador e soltou, acarretando na execução do comando de exclusão SEM PEDIDO DE CONFIRMAÇÃO. Isso não pode ser considerado um bug mas podemos dizer que é uma programação mal planejada. Portanto diante dessa situação o crew deve ir a favor do jogador.

Vamos aos fatos:
    1 - Clicou em deletar gangue?
    Podemos dizer que sim, de forma acidental ou não. Isso não importa.

2 - Clicou no botão de confirmação?
    Não, N3nd não autorizou a exclusão da gangue. Então a decisão justa é devolver a gangue.

Coloque a si mesmo no lugar dele e dos membros da gangue.

Por experiencia, eu aconselho vocês a não reclamar de alguma coisa sem ter um argumento justo para não perder credibilidade.
    Pablo, com todo respeito que tenho por vc, lhe faço uma pergunta. Se eu estiver caçando, e acidentalmente eu clicar e arrastar meu mouse e isso me fizer tomar um hit, posso pedir os stats de volta? Pq eu não consigo entender porque defender uma ação feita sem justificativa nenhuma. Clicar no botão Dissolve, e arrastar ele pra barra de navegação? namoral vc pode me dizer qual foi o motivo disso? E se existe um motivo, boa coisa não é! Torno a repetir, para nós não interessa se recebeu confirmação ou não, ele fez uma ação estranha e deletou a gang, mas de boa, vc sabe que quem perde com isso é o jogo, e não nós.

Abrç,

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    LET them talk BR, they spend money on this game THEY ARE CUSTOMERS so they have the right to talk what they feel.
    Here you can discuss everything related to TC. Don't go Offtopic, don't use it as a Feedback forum and don't report Bugs in here. ENGLISH only!

THIS IS A RULE OF THE FORUM , YOU DO NOT MAKE THE RULES OR AM I INCORRECT ? NEXT POST HERE IN A LANGUAGE THAT IS NOT ENGLISH AND TOPIC WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU CAN TALK ON BR FORUM .

BEFORE:
    1. oRDER aND rESPECT
    79 205458101
    2. The best hunters
    48 166414370

NOW:
    1. The best hunters
    48 246059812
    2. oRDER aND rESPECT
    79 205458101

# hahahahha AMAZING MICHAEL JACKSON move *

This thread has now been closed due to excessive posts in Portuguese. If you wish to continue please use the newly transferred thread:

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-Gang-R78-(BR)
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

This will be the final post in this matter.

I have explained my reasoning in a previous post, I won't repeat myself but instead refer to that post.

Today I have restored n3nd's gang as most of you probably have seen. The restoration was made in two phases. First the gang and the gang members were restored. The gang members that were added came from a list that I requested from N3nd BEFORE the round ended. Only those who didn't already have a gang were added. After the stats had been updated TBH ended up as number 2 in the stats. During the second phase the gang robbery participation data was restored which resulted in TBH going up to place 1.

After restoring the gang I started looking at how this situation could be prevented in the future. I've submitted a suggestion to the crew about changing rule 1 into this:

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will not be restored or rollbacked unless the damage have been inflicted by the Crew or judged by the Crew to be a fair request. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

That might not be the final version of the new rule 1.

I also took a close look at the "Dissolve gang" button at the gang center. To my surprise that button is an html link (anchor) and not a form. In plain english it means that a link can be dragged just like n3nd seems to have done and when released that link will be loaded by the browser - ignoring confirmation dialogues trigged by javascript. I've redesigned the "Dissolve gang" button to submit a form instead which will prevent this same situation from happening again. I've also moved the button to the bottom of the "edit gang" page to make it less likely for "unsteady" fingers to click it accidentally. In Round 80 I will introduce a new confirmation dialogue that can't be bypassed. I admit that the button was badly designed in the first place which made this situation possible. If you don't believe me you can easily check the html source of the "Dissolve gang" button at Classic and at the current beta and you will see the difference.

Last but not least I want to make you aware that the change to rule 1 doesn't mean a significant change in how the TC Crew operates. However it will mean that in cases like this one and the one that happened to smk in Round 71 we will be much more accommodating.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center