Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    So i see here is only 1 side SMK people u send them all here to complain , SMK if u don;t know about what happend don;t talk here to much . Y i click that button from mistake , but the problem is that i don;t recive the CONFIRMATION of dizolve gang . Like u know when u dizolve a gang u receve confirmation where u can dizolve or not , I didn;t recive that . So now let the crew and memox decide this and don;t make more trubble here .
    Here is the test of the same browser that N3nd used...

and the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnad...ature=youtu.be

all of them have confirmations....

Seu eu entrar na minha rave e comprar 50 heroína achando que estava comprando cerveja vou ser revivido ou pelo menos receber meus créditos que gastei pra sair?
    pra mim seria a mesma situação... seu eu apagar minha gg sem querer e comprar a droga errada sem querer... pra mim ambos são burros.. tanto quem compra quanto quem apaga...
    Last edited by MADKRAKER; 06-16-2015 at 04:43 PM.

U are sure i use this broswer ? u was in my computer and i don't know , Other times make more investigations i use other version of spark , this can be confirmed by admnis , So again don;t speek if u don;t know

U are sure i use this broswer ? u was in my computer and i don't know , Other times make more investigations i use other version of spark , this can be confirmed by admnis , So again don;t speek if u don;t know
    what is the version used by you? i think you don't have any reason to hide us this information
    So anyone can try it and solve that case.

em momento algum alguém afirmou, realmente só quem pode dizer é você... mais o uso desses browsers menos explorados deve ter algum motivo oculto... ou não... cara como disse isto é um jogo... aceite que você cometeu um erro e aprenda com esse erro... como vocês disseram ninguém é maquina e errar faz parte... paciência e bola pra frente.... round que vem você tenta de novo champz rsrs

Quote Originally Posted by uLTIMATE View Post
    HI all, i'm smk, leader of oRDER aND rESPECT.

plz closed this topic... hes kidding me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone know This guy?? Reason
    u know u are my frag..
    Last edited by ReasoN; 06-16-2015 at 05:25 PM.

There are hundreds of different browsers with different versions and used in different devices. Why memox should give support to a player using Baidu browser? I didn't even know it exist!

Also, Nend is not a new player so he has his reasons to use such browser but he should use at his own risk.
    Last edited by z4p; 06-16-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Im a single noob on TC, but i (also?) had a problem with browser, ive been attacked in club that i shouldnt even be, and stats were give me back, so if this is a browser bug it should be fixed in favour of the TBH
    Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by uLTIMATE View Post
    Here is the test of the same browser that N3nd used...

and the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnad...ature=youtu.be

all of them have confirmations....
    OK so clearly you people have no idea what happened or what we are talking about here. That video shows you pressing the disolve button ok but that is not what happened and SMK knows what happens . Please make sure you have all the information before you post things that are clearly not correct .

NEND DRAGGED THE DISSOLVE BUTTON TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THAT CAUSED THE BROWSER TO DELETE THE GANG . HE DID NOT PRESS LIKE YOU DID because if he does he will get the message like you did and after that if he presses again the YES BUTTON THEN YOU ARE CORRECT AND THERE IS NO GANG FOR THEM because he deleted LIKE A NOOB:P but as I showed SMK last night we replicated what NEnd and he did not do that .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    OK so clearly you people have no idea what happened or what we are talking about here. That video shows you pressing the disolve button ok but that is not what happened and SMK knows what happens . Please make sure you have all the information before you post things that are clearly not correct .

NEND DRAGGED THE DISSOLVE BUTTON TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND THAT CAUSED THE BROWSER TO DELETE THE GANG . HE DID NOT PRESS LIKE YOU DID because if he does he will get the message like you did and after that if he presses again the YES BUTTON THEN YOU ARE CORRECT AND THERE IS NO GANG FOR THEM because he deleted LIKE A NOOB:P but as I showed SMK last night we replicated what NEnd and he did not do that .
    tentando explicar o inexplicável. lamentável