Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation I have problem with killing people

Hey every one i have a huge problem with killing people
    first of all my first people in rave party and night club i see more people to can assault them but i just see them on the nightclub when i go to the assault tab it show me no one for attacking
    but my hugest problem is that when i try to killing people it say you most have a red relation with this player in order to attack so tell me how to kill people is this my account bug ?!
    if don't show them to me if i can't attack them how i most killed them it's made me crazy i do it on 10 people and just give me that error
    some body help me with this ****ing error

isnt an error , they are faster than you and make plastic

Hi there,
    Ok so clearly is not a an error or a bug, in order to see how to hunt , a better way , please go to game guide you will find there 2 videos If im not mistaken on how to hunt. Ok so it is possible that the players or are protected and you can't attack them or you or them attacked each other already in the last 6 hours or they make surgery ( plastic ) faster than you can attack.I hope this helped you a little and do please check our game guide.

Cool

hi thanks for response when i start the game i check the game guide that was i know how to kill people and i watch that video on youtube to how to kill people
    any way thanks to response me fast cuz i worry about that but now i'm not cuz i got my first kill finally :X