Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suggestion to memox about gang deletion

Memox, regarding to your last post in last thread about top gang, instead of just using simple confirmation form like in beta, add CAPTCHA. Because if it is just using button confirmation like a warning confirmation, later on someone will say, "I accidentally click OK to confirm that".
    But if captcha is added, there will be no more reason for gank deletion, and if they still give reason, it means that captcha bot is running, and you can ban the gang leader for using bot.
    It is just my opinion.
    Regards.

I'm confused.. how would a bot make its way into gang options and send an action to delete the gang.. unless you program for it to do that. Now why would you do something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by iaintevenmad1 View Post
    I'm confused.. how would a bot make its way into gang options and send an action to delete the gang.. unless you program for it to do that. Now why would you do something like that?
    If a player which is "HUMAN" can do mistake by accidentally clicking dissolve gang and confirm. why a bot which is created by human can not do wrong?
    I give you some example. Suppose the case is like nend who "ACCIDENTALLY" dissolve the gang. Player click dissolve gang and captcha confirmation appears. If there is a bot running to capture captcha automatically, then confirm the dissolve, then we know what will happen right?
    Later on if he ask memox or other crew to restore the gang, it shouldn't be possible because there's captcha already to prevent the player "ACCIDENTALLY" click ok. To confirm catpcha at least we have to read and think before we write the captcha characters. If player read captcha and write it in the form then confirm it, can we say that as accident?
    This feature that I suggest, we can say it , to prevent player says that he "ACCIDENTALLY" confirm the gang dissolve.

Anyway, if you are creating a fixed gang, captcha for gang dissolve won't bother you while playing right? It will bother you if you click gang dissolve.

I am just ashamed about player "ACCIDENTALLY" dissolve his own gang and ask about restoring the gang. You do your own click in the game, why bothering memox and crews for your "stupid mistake" ?
    OK. let's not talk about that case anymore. My bad...

hi there,

I have to say here I do not agree a lot with this statement you made.

" If a player which is "HUMAN" can do mistake by accidentally clicking dissolve gang and confirm." You can't make the same mistake 2 times, and if this would've happened in this case make no mistake their gang or any gang would not be rolled back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    hi there,

I have to say here I do not agree a lot with this statement you made.

" If a player which is "HUMAN" can do mistake by accidentally clicking dissolve gang and confirm." You can't make the same mistake 2 times, and if this would've happened in this case make no mistake their gang or any gang would not be rolled back.
    beat me... suppose this case happened again, they will ask for rolling back, and nend's case will be used as an excuse
    I just don't want to put you guys feeling guilty later on.
    Bebynho it seems you argue a lot with players. Have you read my last round ticket? Be a wise crew man...

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    Bebynho it seems you argue a lot with players. Have you read my last round ticket? Be a wise crew man...
    I have to agree 100% with you! it gives a bad image of crew.

May be it is out of topic.
    bebynho, back in the day, if player SUGGEST some idea, crews were supposed to accept the idea first, not giving a direct negation statement for the idea.
    Did you see my real intention? I read all the posts on other thread about top gang. I don't want all this stupid case being repeated in future. both team are giving excuse about restoring on other team's gang.

Suppose, in next round I have top gang and I accidentally dissolve my gang because I accidentally click OK in confirmation and ask for rollback, will you restore mine? If you're not willing to restore my gang, then I will say why you are restoring last round top gang but why mine is not restored, and we will argue a lot in forum. If there is captcha, at least it will prevent player from accidentally click OK in confirmation.

FYI : I started playing this game 7 years ago and I never intend to get 1st position or top gang and those case won't happen for me, I just played for fun and also spend money on this game. That's the point that some players forgot, CMIIW. I know that they spend money on this game. But players should understand, you're willing to spend money to play, playing means to have fun. If you don't want to spend money on playing and having fun, do business in real life. If you lost in one round, enjoy your lost, if you win the game, you should enjoy it too.

Regards

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

hello this is a forum and whether is a crew or not no one has to accept one idea. Forum has been invented as a place for discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    hello this is a forum and whether is a crew or not no one has to accept one idea. Forum has been invented as a place for discussion
    hello flavio92... I know this is forum. but beby is crew. not as common forum member. All good suggestions should be accepted as idea. But not all should be implemented as features. It's based on crew and memox decision. Do you understand what I'm saying? because I'm not good enough to explain you in English very well.
    Idea in here should be accepted first then discussed. At least crew should ask why I suggest this, what's my point.

If player suggest one thing and crew directly rejected player suggestion, isn't that indirectly showing that crews are "RULING" the game? CMIIW

IMHO, that's one point what beby lack of... Crew should be a bridge between players and game owner ( in good intentions ).
    Last edited by SepedaOntel; 06-20-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Dude u understood it all wrong. What Ive said was.... He did gaved his feedback about your idea. That doesnt mean the idea isnt accepted... He will not judge ur idea but he is free to say what he thinks about it. Also if you wanna give an idea I sugest you to do it outside of this topic and doing it by opening a thread in feedback section.