Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    May be it is out of topic.
    bebynho, back in the day, if player SUGGEST some idea, crews were supposed to accept the idea first, not giving a direct negation statement for the idea.
    Did you see my real intention? I read all the posts on other thread about top gang. I don't want all this stupid case being repeated in future. both team are giving excuse about restoring on other team's gang.

Suppose, in next round I have top gang and I accidentally dissolve my gang because I accidentally click OK in confirmation and ask for rollback, will you restore mine? If you're not willing to restore my gang, then I will say why you are restoring last round top gang but why mine is not restored, and we will argue a lot in forum. If there is captcha, at least it will prevent player from accidentally click OK in confirmation.

FYI : I started playing this game 7 years ago and I never intend to get 1st position or top gang and those case won't happen for me, I just played for fun and also spend money on this game. That's the point that some players forgot, CMIIW. I know that they spend money on this game. But players should understand, you're willing to spend money to play, playing means to have fun. If you don't want to spend money on playing and having fun, do business in real life. If you lost in one round, enjoy your lost, if you win the game, you should enjoy it too.

Regards

PS: Sorry for my bad English.
    I think you do not understand what I said . I did not say I do not agree with your Idea I said I do not agree with 1 statement . Please read better and understand what I mean before making statements like the ones you are doing and before you are saying that I'm not paying attention. And you do not have to tell me how it was long time ago .
    Now as Memox posted few days ago we already made sure that this case would not happen again. I do appreciate the fact that you want to help and I will always support players that want to do that . But as ABUSE CREW that was my view about that specific statement .

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Dude u understood it all wrong. What Ive said was.... He did gaved his feedback about your idea. That doesnt mean the idea isnt accepted... He will not judge ur idea but he is free to say what he thinks about it. Also if you wanna give an idea I sugest you to do it outside of this topic and doing it by opening a thread in feedback section.
    I'm not going out of topic. this is the rule on this topic right?
    General Discussion
    Here you can discuss everything related to TC. Don't go Offtopic, don't use it as a Feedback forum and don't report Bugs in here. ENGLISH only!
    OK do you think my thread is a feedback? may be it's a little out of topic as my previous post. But I think this thread is not a feedback thread.

Let me requote beby's post
    hi there,

I have to say here I do not agree a lot with this statement you made.

" If a player which is "HUMAN" can do mistake by accidentally clicking dissolve gang and confirm." You can't make the same mistake 2 times, and if this would've happened in this case make no mistake their gang or any gang would not be rolled back.
    In that post, indirectly, beby said that this case won't happen again, so no need to add that thing in game.

May be not by the same player, but how about other player? Suppose I do the stupid mistake, and have top gang dissolved by accident. I ask for rolling back. Will you restore it? I am not the same guy from previous case right? or maybe same player with different account do the mistake. Do you have a fixed rule for that?
    Then it will keep repeating again and again by different player.

FYI : I am a developer and I know how hard it is to maintain this game suppose those case happened again.

If crew doesn't want to know about how it was long time ago, then how can we improve our crews? we are learning and improving based on mistakes, whether it's ours or other's. IMHO, if those crews 7 years ago were good enough, I think you can learn from what they are doing. I am not saying they have to be crew again, no... They have their own life. But at least take action based on that.

Regards.