Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    And my question still not answered, about ''EXTREMELY CASES''...
    Well if you want a more specific answer you should apply for Crew and with that I think you understand that I can't discuss that here .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    You too, hope to see you back in top . Good night
    good night man, the pleasure is all mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well if you want a more specific answer you should apply for Crew and with that I think you understand that I can't discuss that here .
    Juts tell me what is a ''extremely case'' for crew, because I give a example, you agree that was extremely case, and then I tell that the user did the same, and you dont tell me the difference about....

Still with no answer....
    Last edited by smk; 06-20-2015 at 01:42 AM.

The king back.
    All cry.

Why some people are taking this game so serious? It’s only a game, it will not change your lives!

Quote Originally Posted by WileTheBest View Post
    Why some people are taking this game so serious? It’s only a game, it will not change your lives!
    i don't.im just having some fun with my friend bebynho....

Hello moderation presented in this topic I want mr shadowspt warned for his actions in this thread clearly he abused and insulted players and he was making crew that he represents now Infamous.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hello moderation presented in this topic I want mr shadowspt warned for his actions in this thread clearly he abused and insulted players and he was making crew that he represents now Infamous.
    this topic is from some time ago, furthermore, you don't belong to the crew so you dont know what actions were taken in this case. Please do not mix my work as crew with my old days as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    this topic is from some time ago, furthermore, you don't belong to the crew so you dont know what actions were taken in this case. Please do not mix my work as crew with my old days as a player.
    OFC I have to mix ur old days as player? u mean 2 weeks ago? U Said now u see that crew is not currupted lol wtf u can see with ur forum tools and ur chat ban tool? I know what you are trying to do. You just wanna show off but the truth were presented in ur words, cmon u accused the whole entire crew from beeing dirty cuz they act in a fair way giving back the gang? How can you be a good crew if u dont even know how to be a fair player? Yes I dont belong the crew and this doesnt mean That I cant talk about it, crew exist for players needs... And u must deal with the shit u made, the crew was so corrupt was so this was so that blablabla u r not even loyal to your word. Cmonn u serious u were crying for top gang medal... Like a **** 3 years old baby crying for his lollipop and saying to his mother that he dont love her anymore. Shadows please no one will accept a word from you after the shit u made in this topic, u are not qualified to that position. You r just a small noob which can only be in top 2 portugal waiting for stryker ban or any other pt pro players, ah and ofc u are qualified to win top gang. My opinion is that you are a selfish kid who only thinks about his own benefit.