Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    No , they were banned for over 1 year on those accounts.
    Nope, last ban of that user was 2 mounths ago, and not 1 year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    AS you say creating 5 accounts to break each and every time RULE 5 for example would not be very wise.
    So, I agree with you, and this user that I mentioned before done this, 3 rounds directly got 3x rules 5, so, whats the difference between this user and what you speak up here ?

SMK from 2 mounths i see u only dream about bans and corruption , only u and ur Order gays , stop this go learn play if u whant win when we play or else w8 a round when we don;t play and go win , but stop spam the forum with ur dreams .

P.S. Haters Gona Be Haters :*

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post

So, I agree with you, and this user that I mentioned before done this, 3 rounds directly got 3x rules 5, so, whats the difference between this user and what you speak up here ?
    What ???? Man the account that was banned by us was banned 1 year ago rule 6. What are you talking about ? Do you even understand what we have done here? Do you understand what accounts are involved? Because im sure 100% that you do not.
    Now lets make some things clear here because it seems clearly you do not understand anything and again you are spreading false info here . BEFORE YOU POST THINGS LIKE THIS ask because you are accusing again of this that are not quite correct .

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Go bebynho close the topic man... NOW WE CAN SEE WHAT U DO WITH GANDALF hahah there's no point to be here because u will always do things in your corupted way!

PS: Was i right about hamada?
    I would strongly recommend to get info before you make accusations. I recommend it strongly and it is the last time I do it .

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post

Stop with your idiotic posts. If you wish to post, fine but at least get facts correct.

This info here is straight from Gandalf regarding your earler example of an ID: 2014-07-10 16:51:49 6822549 Permanent ban

Take this as a final warning if you wish to stay here.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    SMK from 2 mounths i see u only dream about bans and corruption , only u and ur Order gays , stop this go learn play if u whant win when we play or else w8 a round when we don;t play and go win , but stop spam the forum with ur dreams .

P.S. Haters Gona Be Haters :*
    Im not spam, but you are, if u dont have nothing to add on this conversation, please, be quiet !

U are right this time u don;t whant ban nobody , u just angry about some accounts was unban from permanent .... , and wan the crew ban again so is same thing . But i ask U now shadows , where is the point keep an account banned when u can create others account to play ? Just put ur small head to think a bit .

SMK this is a public conversation about Randoms Accounts from the game , Is not about ur account , so i have all the right in the world to write here , and i have 4 post u have 1000 ho spam ? (facepalm) u are patethic .

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    U are right this time u don;t whant ban nobody , u just angry about some accounts was unban from permanent .... , and wan the crew ban again so is same thing . But i ask U now shadows , where is the point keep an account banned when u can create others account to play ? Just put ur small head to think a bit .
    So why give it back ??? Great example for the others see that they can cheat, and in one year they can back in old account and cheat again !!! is it ???

In my opinion, this is a bad example, permanent ban is the only thing that make ppls think twice before cheat again, and I think this user that I mentioned is a ''extremely case'' as you mentioned beby, and this kind of user should never be welcome, but if you think different, its clear the intention of this....
    Last edited by smk; 06-19-2015 at 11:08 PM.

SMK AND SHODOWS undersand this is not ur bussines , u guys and me and all others don;t make part of the game adminstration. THIS DECISIONS is Memox and crew decision. Deal with it . And stop spam this forum for a thing that don;t affect u with nothing