Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Any Changes in Abuse Rules ???

Hi all, I want ask for abuse crews if anything is change in Abuse Rules ? Because I saw some players receive Unban.

This player for example (id=6822549) got permanent ban, because break the same rule 2x times. And after this, he got more 3x ban for rules 5 in new accounts. And now I seeing your main account free. So, something change in abuse rules ?

Regards,

First how do you know what are the Abuse RULes to recognise when we do make a change? The times for bans are decided by us in Abuse crew and our developers and are not public.We decided to unban accounts that were banned for more than 1 year and we decided to show some good will. For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent , just in extreme cases that will be treated individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    First how do you know what are the Abuse RULes to recognise when we do make a change? The times for bans are decided by us in Abuse crew and our developers and are not public.We decided to unban accounts that were banned for more than 1 year and we decided to show some good will. For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent , just in extreme cases that will be treated individually.
    I think I didnt understand well, you saying that you decide how long takes a permanent ban ? So it's cannot be called by ''Permanent'', right ?

And do you want show ''how good you are'' for this kind of players (cheaters) ? Why do you need show how good u are to this kind of ppl ?
    Last edited by smk; 06-19-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Are you crew? no you are not so again i understand why you do not understand. You should put more time in understanding the game .

Im not crew of course, im a player with a question. Can you please just answer the questions? Because is a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    I think I didnt understand well, you saying that you decide how long takes a permanent ban ? So it's cannot be called by ''Permanent'', right ?

And do you want show ''how good you are'' for this kind of players (cheaters) ? Why do you need show how good u are to this kind of ppl ?

Smk, I dont think you understand well in honesty.

Let me translate Beby's message:

For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent = We will still use permanent bans, however only in serious cases so we will still use the term permanent ban when required. All other bans will be of terms agreed within the Abuse Crew.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 06-19-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Yes I will answer Of course : PLEASE READ MY FIRST ANSWER .

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post

Smk, I dont think you understand well in honesty.

Let me translate Beby's message:

For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent = We will still use permanent bans, however only in serious cases so we will still use the term permanent ban when required. All other bans will be of terms agreed within the Abuse Crew.
    Humm, thanks Frazer for translate the message, I think is a good idea for the future, the good sense, but this sounds like a change anyway. But I ask about why unban ppls that got permanent before this ''change''?
    Last edited by smk; 06-19-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Hi again ,

Man please read my 1st response. If it makes you feel better this decision wasn't made by just one person. Now please read my first answer cause it seems you aren't and you are asking the same questions over and over without reading .

We decided to unban accounts that were banned for more than 1 year and we decided to show some good will.
    This is the point I didnt understand beby.

For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent , just in extreme cases that will be treated individually.
    And 2x times for same rule, and more 3x times for rules 5 is not a extreme case ?