Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    SMK AND SHODOWS undersand this is not ur bussines , u guys and me and all others don;t make part of the game adminstration. THIS DECISIONS is Memox and crew decision. Deal with it . And stop spam this forum for a thing that don;t affect u with nothing
    Stupid guy, we are customers, we have rights to make questions about what we want, please be quiet !

This is right u can ask , fromm what i see they answer u . But u still ask same question 10 20 30 times , because u don;t undersdant dick head.

SMK AND SHADOWS u only see coruption u cry here because hamada was unbaned from his permanet , WHY U DON:T CRY ALSO BECAUSE MOGUINHAS was unbaned ? Maybe because he is ur friend ?

My question was not answered. That user got the last ban 2 mouths ago, in another accounts ofc, he create 3 last accounts, all banned by rules 5, a true ''extremely case'', like bebynho mentioned up here. So I cant see difference in ''extremely case'' but's ok, seems that my post let some ppls afraid or guilty....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    What u will do beby, what im doing here is nothing compared to what the players u unban did. So use the same JUDGEMENT and the same FAIRNESS!
    Well in your world you are not in my world you just accused me Of something without having any proofs , well you do but they are totally wrong as Fraza showed you . Now they were banned for 1 year so they did their time. Now I repeat my self : I Recommend Strongly to be careful what you post.
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    SMK AND SHADOWS u only see coruption u cry here because hamada was unbaned from his permanet , WHY U DON:T CRY ALSO BECAUSE MOGUINHAS was unbaned ? Maybe because he is ur friend ?
    No nend lol i just mentioned hamada because I heard rumours about he coming back next round and bebynho do this so.. its just coincidence! We are talking about all accounts they unban... even if it was a form of disguise another purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well in your world you are not in my world you just accused me Of something without having any proofs , well you do but they are totally wrong as Fraza showed you . Now they were banned for 1 year so they did their time. Now I repeat my self : I Recommend Strongly to be careful what you post.
    Have a nice day
    Have a nice day beby keep the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Have a nice day beby keep the good work!
    You too, hope to see you back in top . Good night

He come back next round ? reallly ? i think he play every round , from when he get his perm ban . So from where he come back ?

And my question still not answered, about ''EXTREMELY CASES''...