Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hello I know I have nothing to do with this discussion, but its a forum and its public so imma give my opinion. Punish players and not their accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    This is the point I didnt understand beby.

And 2x times for same rule, and more 3x times for rules 5 is not a extreme case ?
    first of all the Rule 5 was on Different accounts not on the account that was unbanned . make no mistake all players were notified that they will receive permanent banned at first mistake they do make.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    first of all the Rule 5 was on Different accounts not on the account that was unbanned . make no mistake all players were notified that they will receive permanent banned at first mistake they do make.
    Is the same guy using another account, this is the same!!! and you didnt answer the question...
    Last edited by smk; 06-19-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Haha wait PERMANENT its forever bebynho because seems u dnt know the meaning, what now u can change what words mean :0 dammm u can change everything then... why they dnt do a new acount to play? Then u can judge with your new changes!

Man how can a person be so much corrupted? Im shocked, not even politics...

Ps: funny thing bebynho's best friend hamada will play next roynd!
    Funny thing it wasn't just my decision . O and funny thing again It wasn't the only account unbanned. Yes and Ofc I've already bought my second Ferrari with the money players payed me this is how corrupt I am .

shadowspt seems like u talking cause ur scared!

Guys TC is a business! Imagine u guys own a store where some of ur usual costummers start using another store. Wouldnt u guys make something to bring em back? u talking about hamada and moguinhas... they used to spent 10k credits or more per round. its the boss salary! Stop hate pls.

Beby, please, I waiting the answer....

We decided to unban accounts that were banned for more than 1 year and we decided to show some good will.

This is the point I didnt understand beby.

For the future we decided to try not to ban permanent , just in extreme cases that will be treated individually.

And 2x times for same rule, and more 3x times for rules 5 is not a extreme case ?
    Last edited by smk; 06-19-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Now again it seems you do not read or you do not understand , THE BANS WERE NOT ON THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS UNBANNED . Please read before you post .

Now again it seems you do not read or you do not understand , THE BANS WERE NOT ON THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS UNBANNED . Please read before you post .
    And whats is the difference ? Is the same ppl, you saying that I can create many accounts, take many bans, and I will not be permanent punished because is different accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    And whats is the difference ? Is the same ppl, you saying that I can create many accounts, take many bans, and I will not be permanent punished because is different accounts?
    No , they were banned for over 1 year on those accounts and they got punished every time they did make a mistake. Now as I said the RULES of Abuse are for Abuse to know , now I can only tell you that we are taking a more friendly approach , ofc this friendly approach has its limits. AS you say creating 5 accounts to break each and every time RULE 5 for example would not be very wise.