Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Public Proof

Default Public Proof

Hi,

I only like to hunt in this game, I do not like to rob, catch drugs, stay in square, make trainings, or else. I hunt. And I hunt for long long time always trying to improve the tactic finding the one-best-way. Today my message is of full disapointment and agony. I am playing for fun this round trying to make a skull. I understand that must be frustrating when you play for fun and log the game and want to go rob and suddenly someone kills you, specially if you do not understand how that happened. I understand. I also understand that some people may find it strange how some players (I include myself as a particular case) can attack so fast and call them cheaters and botters. I hunt for decades on this game and I never needed any kind of bot for it, just don't need it, is true the operation is always the same and is repititive; sometimes I am slower, others faster, but the avarege speed is obviously fast - i've trained for that. Recently, there've been a wave of beginners complaning about everything, and, surprisingly I must confess, the game administration tends to attend their desires. What I think that should be asked is the following: is this the most wise premise? Isn't more likely that these beginners didn't yet improve enough their skills to reach some pro level? I never saw someone from crew following this premise, I feel sorry. What I see is that someone makes several reports the accused players is easily vulnerable.

Yesterday I felt very bad, even anxious when from nowhere mr Peppe made a conf with mr Frazer in skype asking me to show them how I hunt. Like if they didn't know or if I hadn't posted a video in game guide; or even like I hadn't showed to Frazer 2 days ago how I hunt and his words were like: "you're incredibly fast, I can't do it". You deny this Frazer? I have the chat history if you may need it. Moving on...I asked if they wanted me to share screen, they said yes, and in the exact moment without any further questions i did it. My hands start to sweat and I became more anxious. Normal reaction. I made 2 kills just, I was preparing myself to move out home soon. They said nothing else was needed. When I came back I asked mr Peppe if anything else was needed and I got no answer; dont worry, I will not ask you anything else. To conclude, It is logical and obvious for me that there is no possible comparison to hunting normally without any pressure to do it this way sharing because of the evaluation factor (and because it lags a bit more ofc).

But this was just an outflow, what I will do here is quite simple: as there are several players accusing me and because of yesterday situation with admins, I decided myself to make a video in the same day (2h after aprox) to prove everyone I am clean. I didn't have to do this, because I don't have anything to prove, specially to other players. For something there are logs, and they exist to be analyzed. These 3 videos will make me more vulnerable as my game opponents will be able to see the way I hunt. I even show my stats and my credits.

I would like to see now who will have balls to accuse me.

LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_y...ature=youtu.be [1st hit 1:16sec: 2nd hit 3:10sec]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kULS...ature=youtu.be [ Victim: ZaBaDo0o - a player that robs and plastic all time, hard to hit]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHE...ature=youtu.be [Hit can be seen at 5:15sec]

Do not count anymore with my plans and bug reports, I am totally done for this game after this. I just couldn't let my image be corrupted unfairly, and this, no one will take from me.

Best regards,
    StrykerPinho.
    Last edited by StrykerPuta; 07-02-2015 at 06:57 AM.

i watched the video what i see stryker dont need a bot to catch everyone .. if he got this fast what u think for what he need bot ?? just to ban his self?

Best regards
    Hamada

I am not here to defend anyone coz this idiot milked me and dont care bout other players, only his stupid team. But one thing we have eyes and can see he hunt fast as hell like i never saw anyone else. I am not child and can see this. But your still an asshole!

i just came here now after i died by stryker hands .. he killed me very fast and i saw the videos he really have a good skills on hunt and we all know that . i think with this skills he don't need any bot programs or any thing to help him on hunt .
    regards.

excuse me but I am a little incredulous , I like to see a video where they appear hands the keyboard and the mouse being used

Hi,

It could be onething that ends this suspicious.... One game tab, then u must prof your skills, not with 3, 4 or 5 open tabs and no way to use bots if u have only one open tab.

Big games only let u have one tab open, when u open another tab from the game it opens in the same page like the first one, no tab for kill, for plastic or nigthclub.

Now all come on and fight like men

it will be the big change for BETTER, ever in this game.... same time to go plastic or kill, this is fair.
    Last edited by az0man0; 07-02-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

It could be onething that ends this suspicious.... One game tab, then u must prof your skills, not with 3, 4 or 5 open tabs and no way to use bots if u have only one open tab.

Big games only let u have one tab open, when u open another tab from the game it opens in the same page like the first one, no tab for kill, for plastic or nigthclub.

Now all come on and fight like men

it will be the big change for BETTER, ever in this game.... same time to go plastic or kill, this is fair.
    Doesn't end shit, you can still use a bot with that system. The botters would have a hell of a lot bigger advantage. Bigger than they have now. You don't want that. ;]

First thanks for the report, second I want you to trust we are doing our best and If you look back on each round every time we banned at least 2 major accounts for using bot...
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-03-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NlEtOpErKi View Post
    Hi,

I only like to hunt in this game, I do not like to rob, catch drugs, stay in square, make trainings, or else. I hunt. And I hunt for long long time always trying to improve the tactic finding the one-best-way. Today my message is of full disapointment and agony. I am playing for fun this round trying to make a skull. I understand that must be frustrating when you play for fun and log the game and want to go rob and suddenly someone kills you, specially if you do not understand how that happened. I understand. I also understand that some people may find it strange how some players (I include myself as a particular case) can attack so fast and call them cheaters and botters. I hunt for decades on this game and I never needed any kind of bot for it, just don't need it, is true the operation is always the same and is repititive; sometimes I am slower, others faster, but the avarege speed is obviously fast - i've trained for that. Recently, there've been a wave of beginners complaning about everything, and, surprisingly I must confess, the game administration tends to attend their desires. What I think that should be asked is the following: is this the most wise premise? Isn't more likely that these beginners didn't yet improve enough their skills to reach some pro level? I never saw someone from crew following this premise, I feel sorry. What I see is that someone makes several reports the accused players is easily vulnerable.

Yesterday I felt very bad, even anxious when from nowhere mr Peppe made a conf with mr Frazer in skype asking me to show them how I hunt. Like if they didn't know or if I hadn't posted a video in game guide; or even like I hadn't showed to Frazer 2 days ago how I hunt and his words were like: "you're incredibly fast, I can't do it". You deny this Frazer? I have the chat history if you may need it. Moving on...I asked if they wanted me to share screen, they said yes, and in the exact moment without any further questions i did it. My hands start to sweat and I became more anxious. Normal reaction. I made 2 kills just, I was preparing myself to move out home soon. They said nothing else was needed. When I came back I asked mr Peppe if anything else was needed and I got no answer; dont worry, I will not ask you anything else. To conclude, It is logical and obvious for me that there is no possible comparison to hunting normally without any pressure to do it this way sharing because of the evaluation factor (and because it lags a bit more ofc).

But this was just an outflow, what I will do here is quite simple: as there are several players accusing me and because of yesterday situation with admins, I decided myself to make a video in the same day (2h after aprox) to prove everyone I am clean. I didn't have to do this, because I don't have anything to prove, specially to other players. For something there are logs, and they exist to be analyzed. These 3 videos will make me more vulnerable as my game opponents will be able to see the way I hunt. I even show my stats and my credits.

I would like to see now who will have balls to accuse me.

LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_y...ature=youtu.be [1st hit 1:16sec: 2nd hit 3:10sec]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kULS...ature=youtu.be [ Victim: ZaBaDo0o - a player that robs and plastic all time, hard to hit]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IHE...ature=youtu.be [Hit can be seen at 5:15sec]

Do not count anymore with my plans and bug reports, I am totally done for this game after this. I just couldn't let my image be corrupted unfairly, and this, no one will take from me.

Best regards,
    StrykerPinho.
    Can I see you hunt with opening task manager and show all services? more better if you can add videos with hand plays the keyboard and mouse