Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Please give me three profile medals I'm supposed to have

Screen name: Pharaoh
    Player ID: 5409129

Hello friends. I haven't posted on TheCrims in a while now but some of you may remember me from the Planning Crew back in 2007. Profile medals were my invention but I didn't invent them until round 17, so ironically I never got three medals I earned in rounds 15 & 16. Those being

Number 1 player in the US in round 15 as LivingPharaoh
    Member of the most respected gang in round 15, 24 Becks
    Number 1 player in Norway in round 16 on xxOllixx (we shared an account back when that was still legal)

I never asked for these medals since my old account expired anyway, but there should still be a record in the system of my achievements somewhere and I think it would be cool to get the recognition I deserve.

Perhaps I also deserve the achievement of "Genius and idea contributor" since medals were my idea and they've been very well received. But hey, that's a matter of opinion and who am I to nominate myself for such an award?
    I have to return some videotapes.

Hi Pharaoh,

Unfortunately we cannot do much for you here. I Suggest you contact our developer, he is the one that can give you an answer about this.

developer email : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post

Hello friends. I haven't posted on TheCrims in a while now but some of you may remember me from the Planning Crew back in 2007. Profile medals were my invention but I didn't invent them until round 17, so ironically I never got three medals I earned in rounds 15 & 16. Those being

Number 1 player in Norway in round 16 on xxOllixx (we shared an account back when that was still legal)

I never asked for these medals since my old account expired anyway, but there should still be a record in the system of my achievements somewhere and I think it would be cool to get the recognition I deserve.

Perhaps I also deserve the achievement of "Genius and idea contributor" since medals were my idea and they've been very well received. But hey, that's a matter of opinion and who am I to nominate myself for such an award?
    So you travel a lot no ? Cause you are asking for medals from 2/3 different countries ....? Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Hi Pharaoh,

Unfortunately we cannot do much for you here. I Suggest you contact our developer, he is the one that can give you an answer about this.

developer email : [email protected]
    Cool, thank you.
    I have to return some videotapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post

Hi

If you did not log onto your account for a long time then your medals will be gone and your record will not be on the system , i to had the same problem but unfortunately they wont be restored ...

Good luck !