Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation TOPGG R79 Name Changed, NOT FAIR DEVS NOT FAIR

Hello devs.

I can understand if one topgg name be changed by orthography, or if one team was in name gg and that's team be banned. But change nick coz i fighted with modmer about things of games that a lot of players know.

I dnt care about the players that are inside top and were playing with teamviewer, but change gg name this is not fair. I telled how see logs on teamviewer, and teamviewer can provide that information. That's a game but u pay for winners, and if winners broke rules have to ban and pay for players that really played alone.

Things that happened in game or skype's chat etc, are not devs problem, but name of gang must stay how it been at the end of the round.

Have a lot of players that are not agree with that shit. Since long time i dont came here for talk, and if have memory, know that i was a fair crew and i traduced a lot of the game too so i dont like to came here talking shits.

I hope that memox change the name of gg as how the round end.

We hope a solution.

I totally agree with Netroxzse! The gang name should stay as it was. Only reason i see to change a gang name is if it's a name that's offensive to people by racism or something. We were alot of members in the top gang from a gang called SuR OsCuRa and we played a part of this gang and when they delete our name in the gang after the round has ended i think it's wrong. Familia|TheBlackRose|SuR OsCuRa|TBH is the original name and should be changed back as it was.

Top gäng
    EG Familia|TheBlackRose|TheBeatHunters
    Antal medlemmar: 77
    Gäng poäng: 340918831

There is also 2 things wrong here after the gang name change.

1. There should be 76 members since MoRaFiRNndoMLegy got banned for breaking the rules.

2. TheBeatHunters... "BEAT"? really? If you going to change the name after the round even has ended, make sure to write it properly so the name don't get a complete different meaning, as it does now..

Should at least change it from..

Familia|TheBlackRose|TheBeatHunters

to

Familia|TheBlackRose|TheBestHunters

because im pretty sure that everyone knows that the BEAT hunters is wrong... looks so stupid at the medals now with a misspelled word..
    Last edited by Cryptopsy1; 08-06-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Well Memox changed the name based on the Information that he got from the leader so it is not his fault . Now regarding the change , since the winners were not up at the moment of Modmer's request we found no problem in changing said name, we did it before and probably will do it in the future as well.
    I have to remind you guys that internal problems of gang are not our problem, this round top gang was created by 4 additional gangs , from my knowledge and from what I saw during the round that gang was a lithuanian gang, La FAMILIA, and it was created with the Help of SUR OSCURA members and Black Rose's ( I may be wrong here ). Now how the change happened I do not know and I do not care , why the lithuanians gave the gang away to a leader that clearly created a problem ( name wise and a problem for crew at this point ) we do not know.
    Bottom line the change was legit, but I do agree with you guys that it was not a fair play thing to do and i'm talking here as an ex player.

PS: now you know what you need to do in the future and who to choose as gang leader. HOPE to see you guys next round create a good gang and I'll join as well .