Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst game ever

Exclamation Worst game ever

Give us back the raves with name , gang attak , stop this shit !!!!!!!

LoooooooooooL
    Last edited by BecKING; 09-21-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    you have right i agree i dont know why they make so mush stupid rules they dont ask what people want .......

Quote Originally Posted by greek4fun View Post
    you have right i agree i dont know why they make so mush stupid rules they dont ask what people want .......
    Actually, we made polls about this.
    Last edited by ShadowsPT; 08-09-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Actually, we made polls about this.
    yes i know that but the people who vote for this they dont play they play for fun and vote for destroy the game

Hi, I need advice. I play only in the Opera browser. yesterday it went normally, today I want to log on and thrown it to me this ... You can't log in from another country after another 48 hours since your last login. I don't see where is the problem ... from another country with a really nepřihlašuji. Thanks so much for any advice

Quote Originally Posted by F1fty View Post
    Hi, I need advice. I play only in the Opera browser. yesterday it went normally, today I want to log on and thrown it to me this ... You can't log in from another country after another 48 hours since your last login. I don't see where is the problem ... from another country with a really nepřihlašuji. Thanks so much for any advice
    Hi, you received this message because your account logged from another country ip.

You can submit a ticket to support center and your account will be checked.

http://support.thecrims.com/

Thank you very much..i will try it but i dont play in another country..i have account on czech IP only..i dont understand it..

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    Hi n3nd. Please check http://forum.thecrims.com/poll.php?p...do=showresults

You're one of the players who vote for this feature for round 78, devs kept the feature on round 79 but you say nothin about that, now you ask for different thing from your last choice.
    May be on the future poll about rave system, you should think about your choice.

If players keep doing things like this, this game will become worse than before.
    Players should think about ideas to make this game better, not to take advantages on every rounds.

Regards

As Sepeda said we can't go changing the game based on what 1 team or 5 players want. Now we gave ou guys more than 1 chance to choose how you want the game to evolve . In the future we will make that decision .