Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Play

Default Game Play

Ok so this game isnt done yeasterday right? so whats up with this lags wen we have 800+ users online are u so poor and cant make a better server? the nightclubs are so full of bots its inposible to play i have wery fast internet my page's refresh really quick but then other player manage to kill like in less then a second my friends blink in half of second im dead now how is that not a bot user? this game is so lagy and full of cheaters im not suprised u didnt make any caind of progrese in all these years... know this game for abaut 8 years but ani time i turn it on gets my nervs this lags and this script users...
    Last edited by Huskaras; 08-09-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Hi Huskaras,

There is some things that you can do, when you are doing robs open 2 tabs ( 1-hospital>Plastic surgery; 2- for robs/Nightlife) then go to profile>edit profile and turn on the option "Play sound on new red relation''. This will alert you every time you get a red relation, even if you dont see the player inside the rave you will get the alert so you can make surgery fast.

About hunting, here's a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbm-VJRUqU.

You can always report this players to abuse team at support center "Abuse - Reports only", http://support.thecrims.com/.

Last edited by ShadowsPT; 08-09-2015 at 03:57 PM.

thx for your reply shadow but like i sayd i play this game more then 8 years that will never work on script users i tried lots of online games i have never found anithing better then this one but its shame how u make such mistakes i think u need some more new bright ideas abaut the game, bots and ofcorse a better server becose this one cant handle enaugh users it gets buged from the lags

I think i have the same problem. since the beginning of the round, i got this lag. I play with the same internet connection like my other round, and this round is the worst.
    maybe there is something with the server.

Last round a lot of BR players had lag issues which were caused by one of the back bone operators in Brazil. This operator routed BR traffic to a datacenter in the US instead of to Brazil. If you experience lags, please make a bug report ticket in the support center so I can guide you in how to retrieve information about where the issue might be.

When it comes to servers. We don't have a fixed number of "servers". Instead we are using a cloud service with Amazon which allows us to automatically add and remove service instances depending on the CPU load of the current server instances. It can sometimes take 5-10 min for a new server instance to activate. So, we don't have "poor" servers and the thresholds for when new servers are added are set at good CPU levels.

Lags do make the whole gaming experience suck so that is why it is important to locate where the lags occur. Unfortunately it is not as easy as some of you think and just add new server instances. There can be a whole range of different bottle necks that results in lags.

Having that said, please create bug report tickets if you experience lags and I will assist you.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

What abaut script users memox is something gone be done abaut that?

thanks for the response memox, i will submit ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Huskaras View Post
    What abaut script users memox is something gone be done abaut that?
    We banned 30 people since the round started . So clearly we are on vacation ......

help help
    now lag not only happened on rave menu, but also when i try to execute the assault, i got lag almost 10 seconds before come out the result (((

Hello,
    Also in my country, connection is bad. I have 22 mb internet connection speed but still it is like I use 1MB internet speed. I dont know why maybe because of Turkey internet connection or because of servers or anything else. But when I try to hunt, the result is always the same; waiting on the page like 2 secs and sometimes get killed or miss the victim. Since the round 75, I am having this problem. I tried all options with my computer but it hasnt changed anything.
    If it s because of servers, could you please increase the number of servers for Turkey? Because on the game there are many many Turkısh players so specially on first days we have lots of lag because of these many players online..