Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    I'm not saying we can get all of them but we are banning 4 5 a day which is quite a lot. Ofc it is easy to use bot on new small accounts, for those we need players report , this is why we are playing now so we can find them faster and it is working. Now the fact that you used BOT tells me that you did not want to help the game much so I do like your decision to not play anymore I do not need extra work and the game doesn't need so called OLD players that use bot . Still next time you play and use I will give you a reason to stop .PERMANENTLy

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I'm not saying we can get all of them but we are banning 4 5 a day which is quite a lot. Ofc it is easy to use bot on new small accounts, for those we need players report , this is why we are playing now so we can find them faster and it is working. Now the fact that you used BOT tells me that you did not want to help the game much so I do like your decision to not play anymore I do not need extra work and the game doesn't need so called OLD players that use bot . Still next time you play and use I will give you a reason to stop .PERMANENTLy
    You say that by the time you play, you can catch 'em? How come you guys still not able to catch me? Instead, I was banned because of stupid multis rule.
    Even if I play, you won't be able to know if I create new account to play. You want to catch my IP address,cookies? LMAO, I always move from one client to another client location, my IP will be changed and cookies can be deleted or given to another computer... Here let me give you a cookie
    Please... don't make yourself looks like a stupid person. I know you're not. or, do you make this thing personal? lol

    I want to help you guys catch a botter. Let me give you a way to test a player use a bot or not!
    Create this game with several kind of version in same normal round.
    Change the code structure,style, HTML class, javascript, etc.
    By the time you suspect a player use bot, you give that specific player running different version of TC structure, but still it's normal TC, only with different TC structure inside.
    May be you guys change the size of the html elements, change the functions name in javascript, create different request address, different additional parameter inside the requests, etc.
    In that case, his bot will send wrong request to server. If server receives wrong request, that will be your to be banned victim.
    It's not enough tracking the current cursor position, because we can calculate that using script and send it as parameter in the cookies, like what tc does now. But if you have several version of TC which are always new, they can't catch your TC structures, because it's always new. They won't have time to revise their bot, instead, they will play normal.

    I know this kind of method will give extra efforts. But I think, this method will work for Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey/samekindofmonkeys , modified/customized browser player , and xmouse players.

    Regards.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Root System
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Aneh Crew sekarang.. kok jadi masalah pribadi..
    Just ordinary person that never play TC again..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Root System
    Posts
    595

    Default

    @Bebynho20:
    I know you are leader, and you hate botters (as Abuse Team).. but your word not too good to hear by Indonesian players..
    Impossible this community bigger without moderator on it.. who can make this forum active again? us or you? with your word like that, you just make us same as other botters?
    Try to check Web Analytics for Indonesia, and compare it when Indonesia have TC Crew and without TC Crew..

    I hope you can help this community bigger and please don't talk OOT, if you didn't like someone, just BAN him on the game but with good reason..
    Sorry if some of my word hurt you, but you already hurt this (Indonesian) community with your words before..

    Thank you and see you on few years later..
    Just ordinary person that never play TC again..

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    You say that by the time you play, you can catch 'em? How come you guys still not able to catch me? Instead, I was banned because of stupid multis rule.
    Even if I play, you won't be able to know if I create new account to play. You want to catch my IP address,cookies? LMAO, I always move from one client to another client location, my IP will be changed and cookies can be deleted or given to another computer... Here let me give you a cookie
    Please... don't make yourself looks like a stupid person. I know you're not. or, do you make this thing personal? lol

    I want to help you guys catch a botter. Let me give you a way to test a player use a bot or not!
    Create this game with several kind of version in same normal round.
    Change the code structure,style, HTML class, javascript, etc.
    By the time you suspect a player use bot, you give that specific player running different version of TC structure, but still it's normal TC, only with different TC structure inside.
    May be you guys change the size of the html elements, change the functions name in javascript, create different request address, different additional parameter inside the requests, etc.
    In that case, his bot will send wrong request to server. If server receives wrong request, that will be your to be banned victim.
    It's not enough tracking the current cursor position, because we can calculate that using script and send it as parameter in the cookies, like what tc does now. But if you have several version of TC which are always new, they can't catch your TC structures, because it's always new. They won't have time to revise their bot, instead, they will play normal.

    I know this kind of method will give extra efforts. But I think, this method will work for Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey/samekindofmonkeys , modified/customized browser player , and xmouse players.

    Regards.
    Hello SepedaOntel,


    Thanks for your feedback, I believe this is a way we can go through. I'll note this for future discussion with the developers.



    I also want to ask you guys for some help to find a good indonesian player that could reach the moderators position, so if you want to talk some, feel free to add me in skype: kibemano or email me via [email protected]




    Best regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    Sales Manager
    TheCrimsBr

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    You say that by the time you play, you can catch 'em? How come you guys still not able to catch me? Instead, I was banned because of stupid multis rule.
    Even if I play, you won't be able to know if I create new account to play. You want to catch my IP address,cookies? LMAO, I always move from one client to another client location, my IP will be changed and cookies can be deleted or given to another computer... Here let me give you a cookie
    Please... don't make yourself looks like a stupid person. I know you're not. or, do you make this thing personal? lol

    I want to help you guys catch a botter. Let me give you a way to test a player use a bot or not!
    Create this game with several kind of version in same normal round.
    Change the code structure,style, HTML class, javascript, etc.
    By the time you suspect a player use bot, you give that specific player running different version of TC structure, but still it's normal TC, only with different TC structure inside.
    May be you guys change the size of the html elements, change the functions name in javascript, create different request address, different additional parameter inside the requests, etc.
    In that case, his bot will send wrong request to server. If server receives wrong request, that will be your to be banned victim.
    It's not enough tracking the current cursor position, because we can calculate that using script and send it as parameter in the cookies, like what tc does now. But if you have several version of TC which are always new, they can't catch your TC structures, because it's always new. They won't have time to revise their bot, instead, they will play normal.

    I know this kind of method will give extra efforts. But I think, this method will work for Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey/samekindofmonkeys , modified/customized browser player , and xmouse players.

    Regards.
    "In that case, his bot will send wrong request to server. If server receives wrong request, that will be your to be banned victim.
    It's not enough tracking the current cursor position, because we can calculate that using script and send it as parameter in the cookies, like what tc does now. But if you have several version of TC which are always new, they can't catch your TC structures, because it's always new. They won't have time to revise their bot, instead, they will play normal."

    Well ... lucky for us we have already something like that ... but again this is a cat and mouse game , we find something to ban them thet find something to trick us. Btw this is the second time you come here on the forum saying you have BOT . Do it again and I will make sure you will never play again .
    Have a nice round .

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    "In that case, his bot will send wrong request to server. If server receives wrong request, that will be your to be banned victim.
    It's not enough tracking the current cursor position, because we can calculate that using script and send it as parameter in the cookies, like what tc does now. But if you have several version of TC which are always new, they can't catch your TC structures, because it's always new. They won't have time to revise their bot, instead, they will play normal."

    Well ... lucky for us we have already something like that ... but again this is a cat and mouse game , we find something to ban them thet find something to trick us. Btw this is the second time you come here on the forum saying you have BOT . Do it again and I will make sure you will never play again .
    Have a nice round .
    PS: Half the things you are telling me in the first part of your story here , are beyond funny .

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Hello SepedaOntel,


    Thanks for your feedback, I believe this is a way we can go through. I'll note this for future discussion with the developers.



    I also want to ask you guys for some help to find a good indonesian player that could reach the moderators position, so if you want to talk some, feel free to add me in skype: kibemano or email me via [email protected]
    Thanks, that's the kind of reply we're expecting from crews. For moderator in Indonesia, I think I can't do it because of real job activities, but I know there are some good players like momot /khrisna (currently translator for Indonesian language), anaksetan/tony lee, buwbuw/firman, and some other good players. You can contact them.
    And I will keep helping you guys, as player, by giving some feedbacks/suggestions. I love this game, that's why I want to help make it better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    PS: Half the things you are telling me in the first part of your story here , are beyond funny .
    I just wanna help you guys to catch botter.
    Previous round, I did use bot but not to win this game. for me this game is not a competition. I only play for fun and laughing with my friends together, that's the main point of playing a game, having fun.
    But, for a (should be) mature game like thecrims, which already more than 10 years I think, there should be proper methods to check botters.

    I do know your method by tracking cursor position, etc. But it won't be enough. That's why I proposed my method.
    A player that is suspected, will access different versions of TC in one same round. and also while player is playing, these versions will be applied to them without being known. It will give extra efforts for developers,though. By keeping all versions updated, bot will not be able to catch all of tc versions.
    And if wrong requests are received by server, you can assume he is using bot.
    Is my idea clear enough?

    Bebynho, I don't know why you directly reject this, without analyzing my method first. Are you taking this as personal?

    Regards.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    I don't think he is taking it personally but he will have to answer that for himself ofc.

    We've used lots of dynamic variables in the past but in the last 2-3 rounds I've made big cleanups to simplify the code which has also made it more available for anyone who wants to make a bot. There are protection layers coming, much in line with what we had before. As you've probably seen we're using some Angular now as well that needs defined routes. Those routes can ofc be dynamic but still they need to be defined somewhere for the actions to work. It is sort of a cat and mouse game to protect those routes. What are your thoughts on that? Some hands on examples would be interesting.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I don't think he is taking it personally but he will have to answer that for himself ofc.

    We've used lots of dynamic variables in the past but in the last 2-3 rounds I've made big cleanups to simplify the code which has also made it more available for anyone who wants to make a bot. There are protection layers coming, much in line with what we had before. As you've probably seen we're using some Angular now as well that needs defined routes. Those routes can ofc be dynamic but still they need to be defined somewhere for the actions to work. It is sort of a cat and mouse game to protect those routes. What are your thoughts on that? Some hands on examples would be interesting.
    Thanks memox, let's just ignore him, he doesn't like being criticized, I think....

    Ok, suppose your route is dynamic, event trigger is still possible to do, checking what controller is being used on angular js will be easy. Try to put different version dynamically, not only on your route. try different and dynamic scripts, html structure, dynamic post data. If possible, even for your javascripts are auto generated based on session, using different function name, minified or obfuscated js. And by doing this, everything will be keep updating, because it's generated based on specific session. please don't use plain js text file on this game. I know you are capable of implementing such a method. This method will keep script maker busy. While script maker busy analyzing your structure, server generates a dynamic parameters, dynamic javascripts, dynamic routes, etc.

    Regards,
    PS: I think I will be busy in real life. I won't come back to this game or forum for some time..
    just FYI, try to use python instead of php, feel the difference. low pressure on your server.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •