Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb [suggestion] What if ....

I have read some players complaining about hunters and rave system every round, and it seems, devs and crews still can't find solution for that.

I have an idea, I don't know whether this idea is good or not.

Suppose we keep the rave system anonymous, and there are some 'virtual players' added in raves, randomly. Random rave, random stats and random times.
    Let me explain my idea.
    Player A has 500k stats and want to hunt, and player B have 100k stats, and there are some 'virtual player accounts' created by server we called x with 200k stats and y 550k stats.
    Player A and B enter the same random rave, and server put x in that rave too. When A goes to assault list, he will see 2 ids, B and x. In that case, A will choose between B and x. If A choose x, he will gain stats, and by the time, B can do surgery. If A hit B, then it means B has a bad luck.
    The second case is, server put y in that rave, A try to assault y and he will lose because of difference in stats. And by the time, B can do surgery.

Stats percentage won't be same like assaulting real account, it should be less.
    and for all those cases, both x and y can not do assault to real accounts.

If developers can put this kind of feature, I think there will be no player complaining about finding victims, and also no players complaining about can't do surgery. If player like B got hit, it's a matter of bad luck for B. Because server has already given second option as victim. If B can't do surgery, at that time, it's their own fault having such a bad luck.

I know, technically it's difficult to create this kind of feature. Because server has to create random ids in rave.

This is just my idea, I don't know whether it will solve all those rave and hunt problems or not. But, in my opinion, it should solve those problems.
    Thanks for reading.

Regards

I think this "virtual player" stuff is quite interesting
    For hitman, they wont waste much time to find victim because they have additional victim which is "virtual player"
    and for robbers, they can try their luck by having more time to do surgery when meeting hitman together with this "virtual player"

Maybe devs can consider this idea

Shit Idea,pure shit.
    Go learn to make surgery and then you will thank me.

It's not the hunters problem if you dont know to make surgery,you can learn,but the problem is that you all want the game to be easy,but it couldn't.

If memox accept this idea he will kill the hunt in this game,so I dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by xBeckRO View Post
    Shit Idea,pure shit.
    Go learn to make surgery and then you will thank me.

It's not the hunters problem if you dont know to make surgery,you can learn,but the problem is that you all want the game to be easy,but it couldn't.

If memox accept this idea he will kill the hunt in this game,so I dont think so.
    i know about hunting and surgery, you don't have to teach me about hunt and surgery. I have played this game for years, even since Protectora still active. but the problem is, some hunters use bot. that is the real shit.
    When assaulting virtual players, hunters will gain stats too, kill counts also will be added if he kill the virtual ids. So where is the problem for hunter? they can easily find victims on raves, they gain stats, and they gain kill count.

Btw, this is just an idea. if you think this is a shit idea, then, thank you

reading this idea, i dont think that anything will change for a hitman.
    they can still getting the stats when assaulting "virtual", moreover, they will have more victims.
    but just let devs decide

Quote Originally Posted by SepedaOntel View Post
    i know about hunting and surgery, you don't have to teach me about hunt and surgery. I have played this game for years, even since Protectora still active. but the problem is, some hunters use bot. that is the real shit.
    When assaulting virtual players, hunters will gain stats too, kill counts also will be added if he kill the virtual ids. So where is the problem for hunter? they can easily find victims on raves, they gain stats, and they gain kill count.

Btw, this is just an idea. if you think this is a shit idea, then, thank you
    I said this cause it's really easy to escape from hunters with bot too,you need just to activate the sound when relation is red and done.What is that hard to press ,,make surgery''?
    And by the way,all who use bot to hunt in this game are banned so I dont think this idea is good.

Quote Originally Posted by xBeckRO View Post
    I said this cause it's really easy to escape from hunters with bot too,you need just to activate the sound when relation is red and done.What is that hard to press ,,make surgery''?
    And by the way,all who use bot to hunt in this game are banned so I dont think so this idea is good.
    For fast connection players, that won't be a problem. What happened is, sound is on but it will be too late, no other id is shown on rave, and voila, player is killed when the sound is still played. AFAIK, not all botters were catched.

Is this game made for fast connection players only? I don't think so.

Yes,but if you still press on surgery at time you are fine,I know a lot of players with 2mb/s internet and still not complain,so ...

Nope, still problem, because, DNS server in some country has slow response. Not all country has the same result for 2 Mbps connection. Try playing in our country, I use 10Mbps speed here, and still got slow response time to this game.
    Last edited by SepedaOntel; 08-14-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Still not good idea,I played with 512kb/s and the only time someone catched me was when I put my sounds off,in rest of case I escaped without a problem.