Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 1v1 account IDEA

Hello,

I saw this round when you lose a fight in fight club you lose and stats.This is a good idea added by memox in the game,but a lot of people this round want to make 1v1 account and it's preety hard cause it's a 6h limit to challenge the same person again and again,and when you challenge other players who aren't your friends your invitation get rejected.
    I think memox should add to fight club a new type of competition named ,,Milk Stats'' where a player who want to make 1v1 account,will enter in that competition with his friend and give him invitation to fight and lose stats till he got the perfect stats (1 intelligence,1 charisma etc) to buy strength from hospital.
    A lot of players would love this idea cause they dont wanna spend time and credits being in hospital everytime they wanna lose stats to make 1v1 account,and on actual fight clubs challenge is a limit of 6h.
    And by the way,you removed the losing stats from failed robberies for new players and that's a good idea,but a lot of players used this tactic to lose stats and make 1v1 acc,but now they can't,and that's why I told you about my idea.

Regards,
    Beck

Hi xBeckRO,

About these cases, that players want to make 1v1 account, i already suggested to our developer a new option to reset account, in this option the player would lose his stats but keeping the money. I think this would fit for players that want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    Hi xBeckRO,

About these cases, that players want to make 1v1 account, i already suggested to our developer a new option to reset account, in this option the player would lose his stats but keeping the money. I think this would fit for players that want to do that.
    Ok,but tell him about my idea too

I think just have 2 goods options for good players milk account and dont needed more. And the idea for reset accout i think is very bad, coz make much easy for make good x1 accounts. The most fun is the hard job for make this account type.