Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hookers

Question Hookers

I didn't find any 'guide' to hookers on TC, and the rewards from them are really low ... Is there anyway that them can become a good investment?
    Maybe this topic can help other new players as well.
    Altought if you want to help me, PM me ...

ps: I read the game guide on TC web, and found this chart

Charisma Earnings
    1000 $82,601
    10000 $115,655
    100000 $215,280
    500000 $388,829
    1000000 $516,010
    2000000 $693,400
    3000000 $828,000
    5000000 $828,000
    10000000 $828,000
    20000000 $828,000

The point is, to make hookers profitable, Do I need 3 million Charisma??
    :

for you have the maximum income hooker, it takes you have 3000000 charisma yes, and the charisma full you will receive the maximum amount of daily incomes of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Alu View Post
    for you have the maximum income hooker, it takes you have 3000000 charisma yes, and the charisma full you will receive the maximum amount of daily incomes of them!
    So if you don't have 3kk charimsa is almost useless to have hookers?
    I have 120 miss blondes, for example and the cost / reward is so big that make them impossible to buy since the profit is really really low :<

Quote Originally Posted by eoq View Post
    So if you don't have 3kk charimsa is almost useless to have hookers?
    I have 120 miss blondes, for example and the cost / reward is so big that make them impossible to buy since the profit is really really low :<

Hookers are a very usefull and a profitable way to get cash.
    You must develop your charisma in order to get more money from your hookers, also using special pills with credits will give u 10% more production on your hookers.
    And when you pass your levels you have an option to give extra % on your hookers production.

To see how much your hookers will give you use this calc. Your hooker payout x how much days left till the end of the round then you will see how much u will get for that hooker, also the final value of this formula will tell you how much hookers you can buy in order to get your money back plus extra income from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hookers are a very usefull and a profitable way to get cash.
    You must develop your charisma in order to get more money from your hookers, also using special pills with credits will give u 10% more production on your hookers.
    And when you pass your levels you have an option to give extra % on your hookers production.

To see how much your hookers will give you use this calc. Your hooker payout x how much days left till the end of the round then you will see how much u will get for that hooker, also the final value of this formula will tell you how much hookers you can buy in order to get your money back plus extra income from it.
    idk flavio, the money I spent on them seems too much when you do the calculations ...
    Anyway, I thank the replies

Quote Originally Posted by eoq View Post
    idk flavio, the money I spent on them seems too much when you do the calculations ...
    Anyway, I thank the replies
    I'll give you a tip, if you buy 150 hookers of the top 10 from the bottom up (blond miss up sexy sargent) nothing you invest in it you will lose, they will give you a very good profit, just you think the more CHARISMA more profit with them you will have, so WHAT YOU investing anything is useless but very pleasant for you to make a good amount of money and a good respect.

Example

My miss blond with my charisma gives me 10,000$ / per day - and to buy another miss blonde will cost me 1,000,000 $ - There is 131 days left till the round is over. So 10,000 x 131 = 1,300,000 - This mean that with my charisma I can buy miss blonde till her price reach 1,3 millions, if miss blonde gets more expensive then 1,3 millions I will not have profit. Make this calculation for all your hookers and u will manage better your business.
    Last edited by Flavio92; 09-24-2015 at 11:50 PM.