Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb [IDEIA] Hookers Mansion

Ever since this round, the number of business you can buy is related to your level in the game (I guess so).
    You guys could change the way you buy them, for like example hookers/buildings, that you can choose how many you want to buy or sell.

Well, I printed the screen so you guys can understand better, also sorry my bad english, still learning :'c

This is how it is today

And this is how I think it should be, since buying 110 of them takes lot of time... even more if you buy/sell them to hunt/milk account and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by eoq View Post
    Ever since this round, the number of business you can buy is related to your level in the game (I guess so).
    You guys could change the way you buy them, for like example hookers/buildings, that you can choose how many you want to buy.

Well, I printed the screen so you guys can understand better, also sorry my bad english, still learning :'c

This is how it is today

And this is how I think it should be, since buying 110 of them takes lot of time... even more if you buy/sell them to hunt/milk account and so on.
    This is a good Idea in my point of view

Yeah good idea
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.