Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: New skill ?

Default New skill ?

Since there aren't any professions anymore, wouldn't be good to have a skill to reduce chances of getting arrested in assaults ? cause hitman doesn't exist anymore and it had -55% chance of getting arrested in assaults... I know that the cances now is random, but for players who like to be hunters and killers this is kind a pain in the ass, cause being a hitman in the past you knew for sure that your chances of getting arrested was wayyyyyyy lower and now there is nothing you can do about it :V .

I think this thing exist! When you pass your levels you have a skill that gives u % more in single roberies or in roberies in general im not sure. Using this skill ofc you will get lower chances in getting arrested.

Hi JKN,

As Flavio said, now we have the skills that can be added each level you pass through.
    You can add it to have better gains on hookers, to have x% more buildings and also you the the option to increase your assault power (which means something around to what we had with the hitman profession), but I understand what you mean about not being arrested.

I will bring it to discussion with the planning team.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    TheCrims Partner
    Sales Manager

TheCrimsBr

Flavio92 I was saying about getting arrested in assaults/fights/tareias what ever you call it. My point was, since there isn't hitman anymore why not add a skill like x% less chances of getting arrested in assaults like hitman had before, single or gang robberies doesn't really matter and we already have the difficulty indicator so this post would be pointless, maybe you got me wrong
    Last edited by JKN; 09-30-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKN View Post
    Flavio92 I was saying about getting arrested in assaults/fights/tareias what ever you call it. My point was, since there isn't hitman anymore why not add a skill like x% less chances of getting arrested in assaults like hitman had before, single or gang robberies doesn't really matter and we already have the difficulty indicator so this post would be pointless, maybe you got me wrong
    I understood what you mean! I was just making confusion sorry my mistake!!!