Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bring back anonymously raves

Bring back anonymously raves.
    With those type of raves you can't hunt.
    All what I can see it's milk milk milk

Quote Originally Posted by BecKING View Post
    Bring back anonymously raves.
    With those type of raves you can't hunt.
    All what I can see it's milk milk milk
    Back rave anonimate is a good idea.
    But you can avoid losing your STATS every day in the game, do not leave your account in any gang and you offiline, you do not lose more milk okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Alu View Post
    But you can avoid losing your STATS every day in the game, do not leave your account in any gang and you offiline, you do not lose more milk okay?
    LOOOOOL.
    I was never milked,and I will never be.
    I wanted to say you can't hunt with this type of raves,cause you can't find somebody.
    The only way to up stats is to suck stats from your camels like sycylian do this round,or to milk a random gang.

Hi BecKING,

It's not exactly what numbers show us.
    You are right when you say that because we brought back this rave system, that it increased the transferring of stats, but in the other hand it's not true that people can not hunt with this system because people are hunting and they are hunting a lot.

I believe that decreasing the percentage of stats being milked through gangs is something positive but I don't believe we should finish with this because it brings back the team cooperation.

Single assault, gang assault and respect from money must always coexist in TC, the thing is just about the best way to balance this. So if you have any feedback you can bring to discussion, we'll appreciate it.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
    //Buckminster Fuller

Best regards,
    TheUnd3ad.
    TheCrims Partner
    Sales Manager

TheCrimsBr

Quote Originally Posted by Alu View Post
    Sure, I understand your idea.
    Previous round was anonymous rave,
    and now has applied new changes nightclubs with names and respect maximum.
    Last edited by Alu; 10-02-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Hi there

during the last year , so for many rounds , TC had a big issue with Raves and mainly cause of how the community was split . After many polls we changed to anonymous to normal from 100 k limits to 100kkk to setting your own limit . This happened almost every round and it did cause of the polls we made .
    Well after the last poll I realised that statistically speaking only 100 people are voting in those polls and that is always 60% vs 40% or 55% 50% and that those voting are the major teams in TC , in some cases multi accounts were created in order to try and influence the polls .

That being said TC needs an identity and TC's new identity will be this , there will be no more changes at least not major ones in the rave section the change was made thinking of both sides hunters and robbers thats why we allowed them to set limit to the rave .

The milking situation : This was and will be PArt of TC until the end of time , players were able to milk last round as well this round not so much cause i came up with the idea of allowing GANG LEADERS to protect their gangs , so nobody can say that we try to balance things .

Percentage won from GA : It is actually 2% so .. I really do not see the problem

Hunting : I played this round and i can actually say hunting was fun first and foremost cause NO MORE XMOUSE USERS . Players complained about the huge Button but as I said in other posts please cry to those BANNED FOR RULE 5 .Another change we made was that now you see just the raves of people that are online so actually you dnt need 20 minutes to find a player to hit .

Bottom line , the changes that will occur in TC in the future I doubt will be in the rave section since we had actually 1 complaint and that came from this THREAD . I hope I answered all your questions and REMEMBER YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME , I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BAN YOU .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there

during the last year , so for many rounds , TC had a big issue with Raves and mainly cause of how the community was split . After many polls we changed to anonymous to normal from 100 k limits to 100kkk to setting your own limit . This happened almost every round and it did cause of the polls we made .
    Well after the last poll I realised that statistically speaking only 100 people are voting in those polls and that is always 60% vs 40% or 55% 50% and that those voting are the major teams in TC , in some cases multi accounts were created in order to try and influence the polls .

That being said TC needs an identity and TC's new identity will be this , there will be no more changes at least not major ones in the rave section the change was made thinking of both sides hunters and robbers thats why we allowed them to set limit to the rave .

The milking situation : This was and will be PArt of TC until the end of time , players were able to milk last round as well this round not so much cause i came up with the idea of allowing GANG LEADERS to protect their gangs , so nobody can say that we try to balance things .

Percentage won from GA : It is actually 2% so .. I really do not see the problem

Hunting : I played this round and i can actually say hunting was fun first and foremost cause NO MORE XMOUSE USERS . Players complained about the huge Button but as I said in other posts please cry to those BANNED FOR RULE 5 .Another change we made was that now you see just the raves of people that are online so actually you dnt need 20 minutes to find a player to hit .

Bottom line , the changes that will occur in TC in the future I doubt will be in the rave section since we had actually 1 complaint and that came from this THREAD . I hope I answered all your questions and REMEMBER YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME , I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BAN YOU .
    Shit idea.
    It's not hitman problems robbers don't know how to make surgery.

I agree with beby. and in every aspect.

Keep the raves how they are , The Crims is the crims because of the raves , its always been the best method in game.

Anon raves ...

well i guess the 1st person to win over 100k stats in first day is in top 5 ,
    The game with anonymous raves is awful.

i hope the raves stay this way , and good luck to every one !

Quote Originally Posted by 0wnBack View Post
    I agree with beby. and in every aspect.

Keep the raves how they are , The Crims is the crims because of the raves , its always been the best method in game.

Anon raves ...

well i guess the 1st person to win over 100k stats in first day is in top 5 ,
    The game with anonymous raves is awful.

i hope the raves stay this way , and good luck to every one !
    Of course you want easy way.
    If you have camels to make you stats 24/24 and to give you,I understand you,it's easy with normal raves.
    Anonimously raves it's good.

You bring back those shits rave just cause noobs are complaining.Hahahaha.
    What a ****ing tragedy.

Hello,

We dont want to put an end to the teams, people helping each other and giving their time to other people is exactly how everything works in the world and it's not different in TheCrims.

The world is all about networking, and it means how far can you influence the people around you. This is not thecrims who created this, this is how humans chose to live.

There is two people in the world, the one who rule the world and the one who is ruled, if you can not influence the people around you, you will be influenced by them, thats how it works BecKING.

Since we have no relevant ideas to change TheCrims for better at this topic I dont see any reason to keep this open.

Always remember that:

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
    //Buckminster Fuller

...and then we will appreciate your ideas.

//CLOSED.
    TheCrims Partner
    Sales Manager

TheCrimsBr