Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Playing as a team

# 1

TheCrims is a game where whoever has more respect will be the champion and we know that winners never play solo , or a team.

# 2

With this in mind , I had an idea where he could be great for the game and especially for the players.

# 3

We know that according to Rule 5 , only one player can log in your account , or third parties may not enter, so for a team is not good . So I propose that we had a limit of people to log into an account , so the team would encourage more and the game would be more interesting.

# 4

A limit of 5 players , or 5 different IP logging into an account. Sure would interfirir in Regulation 2 , where only one account per player , most would really be an account for a player , the main would be the team of 5 players, so would not interfere much in Regulation 2 and in 5.

Atts,
    Barbosa

Quote Originally Posted by Barbosa View Post
    # 1

TheCrims is a game where whoever has more respect will be the champion and we know that winners never play solo , or a team.

# 2

With this in mind , I had an idea where he could be great for the game and especially for the players.

# 3

We know that according to Rule 5 , only one player can log in your account , or third parties may not enter, so for a team is not good . So I propose that we had a limit of people to log into an account , so the team would encourage more and the game would be more interesting.

# 4

A limit of 5 players , or 5 different IP logging into an account. Sure would interfirir in Regulation 2 , where only one account per player , most would really be an account for a player , the main would be the team of 5 players, so would not interfere much in Regulation 2 and in 5.

Atts,
    Barbosa
    I already answered you in another topic your question!