Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default To much money reduced on robberies.

Hi Crew.

Just thought i would share my thoughts on the money we earn from gang robs and single's.

i think to rob for this cash is very boring theres no joy in it.

also with fk robs its so boring with low money , up the money abit more for next round this is just time consuming for such little gains.

Warren buffet is released soon its great money , but with fk being 178k power , maybe it should be 3-5kk for this ,

i know there are options in what you can choose to get more money %points. but i think doing this will encourage more people to go and be a robber.

Hitman are still the same so its equal , but i think putting the money up and having option to add + 30% can have a big resp game where robbers who do alot of work and have hardly any help from people who donate stats can get noticed.

seams like its the same winners on this game every time.

Thank you

Hello, 0wnback If you invest your level points in more cash % you will get many more cash why dont you try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hello, 0wnback If you invest your level points in more cash % you will get many more cash why dont you try it?
    did you even read the post ?

"i know there are options in what you can choose to get more money %points. but i think doing this will encourage more people to go and be a robber."

its very boring to rob for 2.2kk, wheres the fun in this ? you get more money robbing bill gates then FK and yet it has smaller power needed ?

IDK if you made the calculations but now on the game.

Every:

Motogang gives you: $1,708,500 - $2,295,000 for each 50 stamina (which needs 100k solorob-power)
    FK gives: $2,189,573 - $2,941,218 for each 25 stamina // or // $4,379,146 - 5,882,436 for each 50 stamina (but needs 186k gangrob-power)

So these being said, you can make almost 6kk for each 50 stamina, in gang without any bonuses.
    ~$6,000,000 means close to 600 respect (money/10000) right?
    Ok, for each 100 stamina you get close to 1k respect (100 stamina = 1 ticket, hum?)
    Then, if you farm tickets, something like 200 tickets and use them all in one day, you'll get 200k respect in one day?
    I really don't think that's low compared with respect needed to pass levels and so on.

PS: All my calculations were suposed that you don't have any bonuses for Money from solo robs or Gang Upgrades for max money from Gang-Robs.

Regards.

We reduced all by 40% and I think it will remain as it is, but if what you are saying is true there must be a BUG there . You should get more money from gang robs if you have upgraded that feature to the last level . I will talk to our developers about this . Thanks