Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Banned O.o

Thumbs down Banned O.o

I went back to play the crims after two years, I lost my account with five years of record nor complained, started again ... never purchased credits, without ever played, but this round I too enjoyed and bought credits and called my brother to play well, so far so good ...

The problem then began today, was banned for use two accounts on the same device, the problem is this, I knew it was forbidden to use two accounts on the same ip, I have a brother playing time and he enters his service and I in mine, it also enters the house like me, I had already talked to the ALU about it and he said he could not get into the same device only, there was quiet, but was banned today because of it. Bought more than 300 credits in this round, and looks as I walked from the 20th, I'm playing seriously and my brother did not, was banned and talked to Peppe to remove the ban and be all right, I talked to my brother not to come more on my device, but Peppe said he did not have to do but wait for the end of the round, ok ... and my credits? and my money? I said disrespected the rules? my brother and I always play games and never had problems, he in his notebook and he in mine, and I always came into my account for his notebook also now ban so? Has no way to transfer money and not expensive drugs, so I have two accounts? I was disrespecting the rules, do not create an account, but 50 accounts.

I want to know whether to remove the ban or not, did not pay the invoice of the card that wins the 18th, if not remove the ban will come into contact with the PagSeguro and the bank when return strike since losing a player because it is ridiculous, ta not only happening to me, but with several, or give back my money I spent on a useless round or withdrawing the ban, I'm not threatening, ever'm talking peacefully to be all quiet, and will not have two more accounts into the same device, thanks.

Hi Marston,

Sorry but we do not discuss any ban cases here. I can see you have already submitted numerous tickets at the forum so please await a reply.

Kind Regards

Frazer
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]