Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: some ideas

Default some ideas

hi,

my ideas are:

1- have an option to enable and disable the light that appear in message icon for gg robbs/attacks/messages... but an option for each of this things. Eg: when i´m robbing in some gg, every robb i do the icon lights up... but i want to be able to know when that light is to know the amount of money i got from the robb or when that light is to know that someone in gang has ga in someone...

2- reduce detox payment... first i think its useless, but if you dont want to remove it, just reduce the price, especially when the earns from robbs has lowered

regards,
    xmozzarellax

Quote Originally Posted by xmozzarellax View Post
    hi,

my ideas are:

1- have an option to enable and disable the light that appear in message icon for gg robbs/attacks/messages... but an option for each of this things. Eg: when i´m robbing in some gg, every robb i do the icon lights up... but i want to be able to know when that light is to know the amount of money i got from the robb or when that light is to know that someone in gang has ga in someone...

2- reduce detox payment... first i think its useless, but if you dont want to remove it, just reduce the price, especially when the earns from robbs has lowered

regards,
    xmozzarellax
    For the detox, if you go into addiction pass 70% the price is lowe than buying Methadone, you test it by yourself _

yes, i know that. Not only at 70%. I think you only have to have an addiction of 20% to have detox cheaper than methadone. And about that idea of reducing detox payment i was not refering to methadone but to the detox itself

Hello, thanks for your sugestion we will take it in consideration.

I agree with xmozzarellax in detox case. It's way too **** high, especially for this current round. Money gained from robbery is lowered, but not with the detox.
    One more thing to be considered, money donation in gang is not lowered. please recalculate everything... in this round, nearly all robbery result is just for donation, CMIIW.

If I describe this current round : "This round has less player, less robbery, less event, less money, and high cost in gang donation"

another one idea:

being able to know the amount of money i invest.... after de 4 days of invest the amount desapears and i can only collect the money. If i could just continue to see the amount i invested would be nice