Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default new idea for the game

Hi Crew ,

I dont know previously if there was any talk or debate about an open market on thecrims.

I mean , having a market for credits etc , where you can send people items , i dont mean you can constantly send stuff but maybe to limit these items to just 1 item per day.

People who are new etc and the old can sell items like these for credits transfer in game.

there can be a market section for the items where you can select what people put in the for lets say " AUCTION "

1 Talisman of Insights : 25 credits ...

1 Steroids "username" [Price]=25 credits.

Maybe this can open up some other sort of system in place , crew can take note of everything that is flushed through the market.
    transfers may only be done Via the market ,

i thought then it would give Thecrims community something else to play with !

come on ? items are rare like it says , i think bringing a feature like this into play could be a success.

People are always moaning about credit situation on this game , and some that they dont win hardly any in a round.

this was just a thought guys. but i think it can be cool .

Thank you
    Last edited by sohIamentuo; 10-26-2015 at 09:31 AM.

Hi Sohla I think you have a point and we need to create something new around ITems and we will do this the next round . I like your idea to make an auction section in game where people can trade drugs items and so on . Since we decided that this round no major changes will be applied in the game we will keep it for the future rounds .

Thank you for the feedback ! just had a brainstorm and thought it would be cool.