Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ban on all Proxy IP's

G'day,
    I am not 100% on this topic, so apologies for any mistakes.

When I try to log in from Uni I get a message saying that Proxy IP's are banned, then something about Proxy Hunter.

I am wondering why this is the case, and if there is a way for me to still log in from Uni... I have tried a few ways, but ultimatly I am going through uni's proxy...

-Xav

http://www.thecrims.com/rules.php

2.9.1 Using proxy to play tc is not forbidden, but we don't like it as it makes our work harder, so we are not supporting them.
    In fact, we block every proxy address we know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Internet Service Provider (ISP) used Private or Transparant Proxy.
    If TheCrims block your 'default' ISP Proxy, please PM Abuse Crew or Support Crew.

You can use http://myip.danautoba.org/ to check your IP and Proxy Address
    Just ordinary person that never play TC again..

Default Re: Ban on all Proxy IP's

Quote Originally Posted by Xavore
    G'day,
    I am not 100% on this topic, so apologies for any mistakes.

When I try to log in from Uni I get a message saying that Proxy IP's are banned, then something about Proxy Hunter.

I am wondering why this is the case, and if there is a way for me to still log in from Uni... I have tried a few ways, but ultimatly I am going through uni's proxy...

-Xav
    some universities have blocked access to most online games and use banned IP's as an excuse

Thanks for the help guys,
    From what I can tell it isn't the Uni. They haven't blocked any of the other sites similar to it, and it is all from the crims site that says it's banned.

I'll get in contact with a support crew member soon to see what can be done.

thanks again
    -Xavore