Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Great suggeston

Lightbulb Great suggeston

Hello, guys we really got to do something with this! I started playing from day 15 and i feel like I'm struggling too much to complete some level queries such as 30 Al Capone gang robberies. As game progress is already moved forward and nobody does anymore this kind robberies im pretty much stuck with it. My suggestion is to remove this kind requirements or establish skipping option so new players would be able to catch up quicker.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhawk View Post
    Hello, guys we really got to do something with this! I started playing from day 15 and i feel like I'm struggling too much to complete some level queries such as 30 Al Capone gang robberies. As game progress is already moved forward and nobody does anymore this kind robberies im pretty much stuck with it. My suggestion is to remove this kind requirements or establish skipping option so new players would be able to catch up quicker.
    Hi Gunhawk,

You can use Gang Center that contains within Virtual Gang, you may apply to join the gang and will change the level you need and has enough members to help anyone who needs to evolve the level.

Thanks for your response, you are gentlemen alu! Gang center really helped me as there is still players who still hasn't complete "capo" level but honstly it took a lot of time. In my opinion in middle of round this task will be almost impossible.
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk

Thanks for your response, you are gentlemen alu! Gang center really helped me as there is still players who still hasn't complete "capo" level but honstly it took a lot of time. In my opinion in middle of round this task will be almost impossible.
    Hi Gunhawk
    Sure bro, if you need anything else, please contact us, good round !

ok this time virtual gangs doesnt work so me and few more players can't complete our next level for 3 real days. just because of this one task 30 ac robberies. why you cant remove it ?
    Gunhawk

ok this time virtual gangs doesnt work so me and few more players can't complete our next level for 3 real days. just because of this one task 30 ac robberies. why you cant remove it ?
    Hello Gunhawk,

This problem has been informed the responsible team, we apologize for the inconvenience, will soon return to normal!

We the crew member team we are creating a TheCrims helpers AC gang to help those who need to complete the LEVEL!

Contact Leader : IDaRBaKa

Thanks for Feedback.