Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default corruption in game

It does not allow the organizers of the game they have influence on people and they milk ppl and give credit for some guy for help This is not playing competitively This name, which has organized play with them win If this game has become so in order not to tell me we play again Should the organizers not to play does not help people in gangs and assembling milking in favor of one Proof of this regulation IDaRBaKa

Please make a ticket and show me where one of our MODS said to players enter in my gang you will be safe and after that they milked them . I remind you Mods are normal players , altho ofc they do have to behave like Moderators as well , they can milk and they can be milked . The line between what is correct here is here is very very thin this is why IF you all any other player have proofs of something like this being done by MODS please let us know .

Quote Originally Posted by ilcapooo View Post
    It does not allow the organizers of the game they have influence on people and they milk ppl and give credit for some guy for help This is not playing competitively This name, which has organized play with them win If this game has become so in order not to tell me we play again Should the organizers not to play does not help people in gangs and assembling milking in favor of one Proof of this regulation IDaRBaKa

The big problem even is the incompetence of the crew members, who know nothing and are complicit in this sort of thing , in fact, use it to break the rules that only works for certain players and when you question the criteria of a ban ( it should be the same for ALL ) , you have no answer and close your topic unanswered. What about sending ticket , do not waste your time , it will be a totally unprepared and unqualified crew that will answer thee .

I sent an e- mail Memox which is much easier.

Moderators are allowed to play just as any player because they have no benefits from their position other than being able to moderate chats and forums. Moderators do not have an infinite number of credits to their disposal. However, if they lie and cheat players then it won't be good for their future career in the crew. The bottom line is that they don't have any real benefits, that is why they are allowed to play.

Regarding crew incompetence. There are clear criteria for bans and it is very hard to comment on general comments. The rules apply to all players. When it comes to tickets the quality of the response will often be determined by the contents of the ticket. Problems are first and foremost solved by the crew, if they can't solve it then they forward the ticket to me for further investigation.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox, but many players (new), believes that members of the crew, are honest people and that's not what 's happening.

They are using it to benefit their friends and that's not fair, since it has power and can create "rules" and ban you. Once the criteria for a ban is different for everyone, even when both are banned for the same reason.

I'm not with the organizers that the play should not be allowed to play some of the organizers are playing and if it takes center in the game get out of the organizers so that it takes center in the game and in the example Flavioa You should not play in the game organizers put the law they are available to help people not and should not be more that brings people and milk example and also IDaRBaKa How this is called justice memox ?????
    Last edited by ilcapooo; 11-17-2015 at 02:05 PM.