Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is not fair

Default Is not fair

Ok,i saw today something changed in this game . Till day 50 all players can spy other account and get info about his damage from mean machine and get the strenght. I have a big question....why you make changes when round is not over? Please fix this sh*t and make a good play for all players . I spent a lot of credits only for spy other players for *info* about damage of mean machine .Now u changed it. . .

PS: You make another change about skill points ( i cant put skill points for more hookers like last round) and you dont write about that in "changes" . This game is big sh*t. When stryker and kresor crying about something,fast you change something .

Best regards, SportsMAN . (not a king,not a legend)

And another question... Why all moderators can play?
    They have BIG influence to all players .

Example: IDarbaka make a gang with nick "recruitment" and many players join his gang. They was robbing...etc etc. After all,when some players was offline in gang,IDarbaka and other players(ex. IDarbaka + Flavio - when he was in crew) was milking the gang . Now i`m asking you all: Is normal this sh*t?? I`m sure i`m not the only one who write that . I hope next round or this round,can stop this and dont let moderators to play .

Ok so let me answer your questions in order .
    1 . The fact that you or any spent credits doesnt mean u lost the credits since that info you got was anyway changing daily . So is not like I payed 100 credits for VIP and we disabled VIP . You paid credits cause you wanted to know how much skill the other players had . We considered that too much of an advantage , especially for old players like you Stryker and all the others, so we decided to take it out. THis does not influence the game in any way , altho it does make it more interesting since you NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU HIT SOMEONE .

2. Here you are correct that gang had that name but this happened at the beginning of the round and from my knowledge it did not happen again . We already had a conversation with the Mods and I think that since then they are not influencing players in anyway . IF THEY ARE I REALLY WISH THAT SAID PLAYER SHOULD MAKE A REPORT TO US BUT AGAIN WITH ACTUAL PROOFS NOT JUST WORDS .
    Again because we did not find it normal we had the chat with the MODS and that stopped so here yes you are correct . Regarding next round, well I cant say if they will play or not they already know that the decisions and the actions they take now as MODS will influence their accession in CREW .

Where is the justice and where pleasure when the game turns of play with supervisors more earns not subject to the ban if Xi did mistake should be reconsidered base Organizers allows them to play should not be on the organizers to play, but assistance to people but some combines gang milks and help some people should base for the next Alrond put the organizers not to play

Quote Originally Posted by f0x View Post
    Where is the justice and where pleasure when the game turns of play with supervisors more earns not subject to the ban if Xi did mistake should be reconsidered base Organizers allows them to play should not be on the organizers to play, but assistance to people but some combines gang milks and help some people should base for the next Alrond put the organizers not to play
    Did any Moderator came to you and force you to give hims stats? Or told you to enter in his gang that is safe and after that MILKED YOU ?

I need memox told not you Li said everyone knows that there is corruption in the game when the organizers help some people, and when he saw I could lose I do not want to help him kick me and give me ban Is this crims new if need play for top tell crw help me and give him cridet for win this crims in this round The example IDaRBaKa !!!!!

Hey there,

P.S Moderators cannot give ban.

Regards,

TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by f0x View Post
    I need memox told not you Li said everyone knows that there is corruption in the game when the organizers help some people, and when he saw I could lose I do not want to help him kick me and give me ban Is this crims new if need play for top tell crw help me and give him cridet for win this crims in this round The example IDaRBaKa !!!!!
    Wait a second, moderators can't give temporary ban, just chat ban.
    The temporary ban is given only by Abuse Team.

Best regards.

Cool

Yep , Sports is right , Shits happens alltime changes made during round the worst thing ever if u guys make a change make it from the start of round and let it until end . And if Memox decide to to remove ar add something to game write it on change log so we know and don;t make shit strategy with something that don;t exist like the skil points on hookers builds .

Best Regards ,

N3nd (not a king,not a legend)
    Last edited by jerzzy; 11-18-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Hello,

About mods playing , To be fair , If they will play a round for top ranks then you shouldn't let them use their whole credits which u give them each month i remember it was 200 creds per month , if i became a mod for 2-3 months and then play a round with 400-600 creds for free i will win that round way too easier than normal players that have to pay for every 10 credits.

Hope this was helpful,

Thanks,
    M.