Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Arrow Important Suggestions

Hello , I thought alot before posting this and wanted to do it ages ago but i didn't want arguements about if these ideas sucks etc.

So anyway here are some ideas that could make the game a bit more interresting [ from my point of view ].

Let's see part by part of game sections

1- Hookers : It should be more or increase the earning from at least the first 10 hookers that gives less than 1k $ per day [ apart from charisma increasements for earnings ] , Or you can add some more new hookers that could be more useful.

2- Arms Dealer --> Armors : You should add more armors that gives players power of a % of tolerance like weapons since all players are doing trainings that increase strength to have more power from weapons , Tolerance is important too and it shouldn't be ignored , Also adding armors with % power will open new playing tactics and will be more fun.

3- Businesses : The cost of entering a rave or nightclub is too low , it should be increased a bit like enterance cost is 5k-10k , since hunters are entering like 40 raves/nightclubs every minute it should cost them something that makes them use other game sections like robbing or anything that makes some cash , And to be fair for beginning of round cuz this will be high for low stats players , enterance cost is 0-200$ till you have like 20k respect or more enterance cost auto increase to the cost mentioned above.

4- Bank : Investments should be Short-term investments and Long-term investments like for 20 tc days and gives more earning to be more realistic.

5- The black market : It should have some more interresting items such as hiding ur respect for 24 real hours but costs more than 1 credit, hunters will love this item if it exists and it will be interresting on 1x1s too

6- Fightclub : Put back earning stats from won fights since you put back the rave names so you won't have to worry about transferring stats through the fightclub.

7- Gang center : It still contain the flags to change language i think you forgot to edit that page since you made setting language from profile editing.

8- Friends : It should be like before [ Ability to attack any relation not only red relations ] to have the risk part of sending a relationship request to any player is more interresting and it will make any player think alot before sending a request to a stranger.

This is all for now i hope i didn't forget any suggestion , This suggestions are from my point of view so maybe some players won't like it all or some of it but it's only ( suggestions ) so i hope you tell me what do you think about it or if you like any idea of it but with a change.

Thanks,
    Maged.

1.no
    2. no. tolerance whould have to much advantage
    3. no
    4. no
    5. yes there should more items in a future i believe
    6. yes we need old fight club back but with new rules. i mean if your opponent after challange does any stats change the challage should be canceled because before some smart pricks were adding few % on stats by buying stats from hospital and fighting unfairly.
    8. no. friends made to don't attack them while hunting
    Life is about evolving & I try to make changes everyday to become a better person.
    Gunhawk