[12/11/2015 06:54:47 م] m7moud gad: انما لما تيجى في اسم مشرف
    [12/11/2015 06:54:48 م] Ahmed Ali: تمام بس انا عملت كدة
    [12/11/2015 06:54:51 م] Ahmed Ali: وجمعتكم
    [12/11/2015 06:54:51 م] m7moud gad: هتبقى وحشة
    [12/11/2015 06:54:59 م] Ahmed Ali: لا عادى انا لو حلبتكم
    [12/11/2015 06:55:00 م] m7moud gad: مهو انت الى تعرف تعمل كدة
    [12/11/2015 06:55:03 م] Ahmed Ali: محدش هيعملي حاجة ف الكور
    [12/11/2015 06:55:09 م] Ahmed Ali: محدش هيعملي حاجة والله

i hope no body from crew and moderators remove my post i think darbaka is big noob here and this game should be shame this not fair enough he said he collect gg from forum and milk them wat shame no shame if he just normal player but he ****en crew and collect us 4 milk ,how we can trust in crew and in this shit game make something memox plus i will show u guys something dangerous [13/11/2015 05:15:14 م] ChArLlEs DrFuLeN: bg next day
    [13/11/2015 05:15:15 م] ChArLlEs DrFuLeN: guys
    [13/11/2015 05:15:27 م] MǿhâMëd Shëkǿ: gl all
    [13/11/2015 05:15:32 م] ali şahin: really ?
    [13/11/2015 05:15:34 م] João Lucas de Oliveira (Plant): how did u know fulen
    [13/11/2015 05:15:34 م] João Lucas de Oliveira (Plant): ?
    [13/11/2015 05:15:47 م] Error Desert: ؟\
    [13/11/2015 05:15:49 م] ChArLlEs DrFuLeN: yes
    [13/11/2015 05:16:05 م] ChArLlEs DrFuLeN: I sent memox send the turn of the day
    ChArLlEs DrFuLeN wtf how can memox tell player what is the next day rob this called justice or if he liar go ask darbaka coz he in his ****en team i think this evidance should be enough and stop say we make lies on him i made tickets on darbaka and daniel answer on me give me prove i said go ****en forum and look he said then u dont have any prove wtf why they sit in chair and be ****en lazy for check on anyone even all players complan on him,thx noobs for big lazy answer .hope make this game fair enough and hope ban those benefit from position

Hi there. so let me get this . You are telling me that Memox told Fullen the next special rob no ? And you think this to be true because Mods are playing? Correct ?. Now if this is the case i can tell you 100 % that this will NEVER EVER HAPPEN . Nobody in crew Know what rob comes and in what day . What we do know is that Warren comes after day 80 or 90 but we do not know what day it is .

Now regarding Mods playing and milking you . You should know that no gangs is safe and I really do hope that none of the MODS told you that the gang is safe and after that you got milked . IF THIS HAPPEND I WANT TO SEE PRINT OF THAT and I can tell you now that , that MOD will pay the price.

I saw your report on Support but again no proof and from what you pasted here i just see joking about something that I can tell you 100 % is not true.

Hello iin,

First of all, nobody, I mean, nobody know when will it come the next event (crew members and admins). Memox is the only one with these informations and he do not share this to anyone.

What Daniel asked you is our genneral way to treat these kind of reports, so I must repeat what he said because it's the way to go through. In the chat you pasted here, you show that Charles did know about it but the only person which is responsible for this information is Memox, not Charles, not even anybody else, so if you want to make sure about something, you should go to the root of the information.

What the guy said to you was a mere coincidence, I mean, if this robbery came after all.

I want to make it very clear that nobody else instead Memox is aware of this information and it should be also clear that there is no logic reason to he share this with anyone. He is the only one to lose here and would never do it.

----------------------------------------------

About the other issue with Ahmed I must also ask you to send a ticket on the support center with the proofs of what you said as far as we have already speak to our crew members and they are aware of what they can and what they can not do, situations like this must not be happening at this moment anymore.

I want to also invite you to look at our Crew Page to read more about the moderators and understand their position at the game.

PS: Please if you want to solve anything you must follow the steps we are guiding you to go through, it's the right way to do the things and also the fast way to solve an issue.

Best regards,
    TheCrims Partner
    Sales Manager

TheCrimsBr

Hey there,

I would like to clarify some of the points that mentioned there ,

Since i announced on the arabic support section that i will create a new gang on the next round

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?33049

I said there
    " Hey guys , I will create a gang on the new round , who would like to join please write his information here
    - His account on the game
    - His skype
    - Send me add on skype "
    And the fact that i didn't force you or anyone to join this gang but you came there and reply with your account and your skype there

So, I didn't force you or anyone to join the gang but you and everyone decided to join it .

And please let me quote something from your words

Quote Originally Posted by iin View Post
    collect gg from forum and milk them wat shame no shame if he just normal player but he ****en crew and collect us 4 milk
    The fact here that i didn't milk you , {{ and if i did ; there's no problem because you decided to join the gang }} but i kicked you from the gang because you tried to make problems there with the other members and you wasn't donate well to the gang [useless for the gang]

The next point is ;
    Hello gangsters! We've received questions and complaints about moderators playing and winning medals. I want to clarify that moderators are allowed to play the game just as any other player. Moderators have no access to logs or information that can be used to gain an advantage. I hope that this will answer most of your concerns regarding this topic.
    // memox

And that already announced this round on the Newspaper on the game ,

And you can check the crew page too
    http://www.thecrims.com/crew
    You will see that there
    [ Moderators
    Moderators keep the chats and forums nice and tidy. They can also help you with certain basic questions about the game. Moderators are allowed to play the game just as any other player because they do not have access to player logs or any information that could be regarded as advantageous. ]

So since Moderators are allowed to playing as a normal player so the rules will be applied on them too ,
    The credits problems , dirty stats , multi accounts , using macros and racism any break of the rules will be judged by the abuse team only .

So please if you have any real evidence that [IDaRBaKa] or any other moderator had break any rule
    please go to http://support.thecrims.com/
    and submit a ticket there
    Thanks,

Best Regards,
    IDaRBaKa
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 11-21-2015 at 07:41 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

hi noobs no respect for moderators coz all know about my tickets and my issue that mean i made big problem there that mean all my talk correct 100% and all knows that ,no body in ****en world can speak same words like others ,i saw now in this same answer here so ,all knows how 2 speak very well . about ahmed ali ,go lazy boys check this milking gg this ****en gg made from us whos collected in this ****en forum .i think memox like more milking ga then why memox made idea before about ga make points ?? iam sure 4 make it more fairly but i saw now crew try 2 benefit from ****en postion ,all moderators and crew should learn from respectful flavio coz this right action when u play and iam old player here never saw before mod or crew collect gg from forum and milking them this big joke

darbaka u know what is the big problem we made noob leader no ****en useless more than noobs try up on others shoulders

Hi there,

Moderators keep the chats and forums nice and tidy. They can also help you with certain basic questions about the game. Moderators are allowed to play the game just as any other player because they do not have access to player logs or any information that could be regarded as advantageous.

If you have more complaints, please send a ticket to Support Center.

Best regards.