Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Top Players Have Banned Multiple Times

I had a quick look at the top and realized some users have been banned several times. For example, the user Flavio92 has been banned 9 times.

How is that possible? I've seen players with 15 bans, 10, 5... What kind of message is the crew trying to send? Keep cheating you always can come back and do it again?

I would like to understand the reason behind it. Are they spending a lot of money on credits so it is more profitable for The Crims to overlook these things in order to make some extra cash?
    I honestly don't understand why should I, or for that matter anyone, should spend their money on this game if cheaters are all over the place and no punishment is give.

I can deal with the fact that you may get one ban, you learn your lesson, then get another chance. But 9 times????

Everybody knows that many players are helping each other with stats and everything, which makes it almost impossible to someone playing solo to get anywhere near them, but ok, thats a different matter and I can also deal with that.

On the last 2 days 3 players I've been attacked by have been banned. And of course, they will be back again soon as it is all good.

I really think that every player deserves an explanation on the matter.

For sure, i want a explanation for that....

Hi,

First of all I want to say that counting ban is an automatic system and doesn't count only bans given by crew for cheating, is counting bans given for spam, insults. Also there are many persons mistakenly banned by automatic system for using bot/multi which are counted as ban in their profile. After 2-3 bans for same reason, depends what rule they are violating, the following ban is permanent, but this isn't always making them to stop cheating.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    Hi,

First of all I want to say that counting ban is an automatic system and doesn't count only bans given by crew for cheating, is counting bans given for spam, insults. Also there are many persons mistakenly banned by automatic system for using bot/multi which are counted as ban in their profile. After 2-3 bans for same reason, depends what rule they are violating, the following ban is permanent, but this isn't always making them to stop cheating.

Regards,
    I have been chat banned after complaining for a report I made that was ignored and the ban was NOT registered to my account. This makes me pretty sure that registered bans are bans for cheating within the game which explains a lot about the "top" players.

the fun about Flavio92 is that he have thousands of accounts, STRYKERtheLEGEND gave all stats to him in this round 82, i have all the logs here since i was in the gg couse i trusted Flavio92 since he WAS a crew member. they keep milking all solo players that trust their status, and i have msgs of him stating that he dosnt give a f$%@ about all those ppl stoping playing couse of that. GA assault made all GGs from the past die, couse guess what, u cant trust no1 now

Quote Originally Posted by XBear View Post
    the fun about Flavio92 is that he have thousands of accounts, STRYKERtheLEGEND gave all stats to him in this round 82, i have all the logs here since i was in the gg couse i trusted Flavio92 since he WAS a crew member. they keep milking all solo players that trust their status, and i have msgs of him stating that he dosnt give a f$%@ about all those ppl stoping playing couse of that. GA assault made all GGs from the past die, couse guess what, u cant trust no1 now
    Hi there,

If you have a report to make about any player, feel free to submit a ticket to our Support Center and we will check asap.
    Use the section Abuse- reports only.

http://support.thecrims.com/

Best regards.