Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

Hello,I've played a bit this round and I've seen some things that I've considered somehow pretty retarded,here we go :
    1 . First of all I want to congratulate the people behind the new fight chat it's very well designed,however it can still be improved,because the challenges and times are sometimes bugged.
    2 . The rule of 6 hours hit (and here is just my opinion) it's purely retarded,like one attack each 6 hours considering the low amount of players that actively play the game,you can't decrease your stats in fight chat,you can't ask a friend to milk you.
    3 . I think the new players guide should be updated,including the stamina points ,including the whole concept behind a welcoming to a new player.
    4 . The last but not the least the most common problem with the low amount of people playing ,are teams that hunt new players,having avaiable thousands of credits ,therefore making the game anti-fun for new players,I think you should still keep the team oriented game,while making accesible for solo players as well,I mean,something to drive them to play.
    Like the random talismans that you could PURCHASE,until some respect,advancement in level.
    Just my 2 cents.

agreed !!!!!!!!!!

I actually agree with 1 of the points you shared here that is why we will change the game guide and the way new accounts are greeted in the game . The others well I wont explain to you the 6 h rule cause it would take too much time so I will let you try to find out why is there . The other thing well i know is hard to be a new player but I DO THINK that this happens in all the games . It happened to me and to all so do not expect to be top 5 in your first rounds . Btw imagine that I take out the 6 our rule so all this hunters that you complain here about can come and kick ur ass 6 times per TC day instead of 1 (wink).
    But again we are already trying to make some major changes that in the future hopefully makes this ore interesting and fun .

The hunt suggestion was specially for solo players,since teams can hit /transfer on any accounts the skill ,giving them an advantage over the average player,since they have multiple accounts(due to multiple owners) .

Quote Originally Posted by 2pacbogdan View Post
    The hunt suggestion was specially for solo players,since teams can hit /transfer on any accounts the skill ,giving them an advantage over the average player,since they have multiple accounts(due to multiple owners) .
    i agree again, u cant get top 5 without a team, u just cant!
    ed1: i came from another game where i was top 1, u couldnt donate stats what soo ever between accounts, dont we have classic tc for that already?
    ed2: i know we had pools about the theme, but newcomers that get milked by their own gg usually quits the game
    Last edited by XBear; 12-08-2015 at 12:21 AM.