Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb The best killer of a country?

The purpose of this game is killing the most or having the most respect. There are medals for top 3 of each country for their respect. But there are none for even the best killer of a country. Don't you think at least a medal in a different color should be given to the best killer of a country?

Quote Originally Posted by assmert View Post
    The purpose of this game is killing the most or having the most respect. There are medals for top 3 of each country for their respect. But there are none for even the best killer of a country. Don't you think at least a medal in a different color should be given to the best killer of a country?
    i want to participate, no.

Is that something worth playing for tho ? Do you think players will actually play for that during a round?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Is that something worth playing for tho ? Do you think players will actually play for that during a round?
    I think so.

Add that, after all worse than the game is never going to be.

wtf? you guys will only be happy when there is cups from top 1 to top 20 / country medal from 1 to 20 / and skuls from 1 to 20 ... MEDALS should be something really rare and hard to get...

Quote Originally Posted by TBHkillkillkill View Post
    wtf? you guys will only be happy when there is cups from top 1 to top 20 / country medal from 1 to 20 / and skuls from 1 to 20 ... MEDALS should be something really rare and hard to get...
    AGREED ,

winners are winners , losers are losers.

agree, medals must be something hard to achieve. To be honest, me myself never get any cup, but I agree not to make it easier to get those things.