Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

n3nd, and with names on raves is even easier. But this isnt the point of the question. I am here to talk about the trash 70% change. This makes absolutely no sense. Why 70 and not 80 or 60? It's just another idea from noobs from crew to try remove the good players from the game

On this i agree probably is the only thing i agree with u

WEll I've waited some time to answer here , I wanted to see how any of you will actually complain. Now let me explain the 70% feature .
    It is a little bit confusing since it is not actually 70% it is actually much more so therefore lets take 2 different accounts with 2 different stats .
    X= 850 and Y=500 . Based on the 70% rule starting from this difference you should receive 0.5% but in reality Y must be = 225k or less for the rule to be applied . AS you you can see X is 3 times bigger than Y .
    Now not many of you know that actually we had this even this last rounds but the percentage won was equal to 1% after 70% or 80% ( I dnt want to be wrong here ) . So in the end nothing is changing , well yes people will win 0.5% less than before .

Ye, then u think, that's good? Man with 851290850291 respect kills 2nd man, starting play with smth like 20k resp? Disgusting aswell. Maybe dont let them kill us? Please, take care of new players. We can't make anything in this game, but we gonna try.