Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I won't let the game die, will you?

Hi,

I want be to short and clean. Recently, few players have quit the game and from round to round we are less and less. In crew opinion, this is due to players like me that milk gangs. This isn't true. I've played this for like 10 years and GA and x1 assaults are core part of the game, without which this game would be nothing but a Facebook game, similar to all others and with no substance. What is killing the game are obvious reasons, there's no advertisement, no facebook investment and a third point very important: low respect for players. It's about these last that Im here to talk. In my opinion, is a lack of respect what Planning and Development crew has been done in last years with the several tries of removing the assaults. Have you players noticed that first they removed the 10% assault x1 to 8%? Then the 8% to 5? Then the gang assault to 4-5%? And very recently to 3-4 and now 1-2? Have you noticed that they have reduced the frequency of x1 hits with the 6h? They sell us the story that this is to procted beginners that cry. I can understand their point, but if they kill the core of the game, older ones can no longer play and feel the good taste. If you want to procted these players, make an active gameguide like mr. Beby suggested to me, dont allow moderators to play (they should help, not milk), and try make game harder for teams (with for example anonymous raves). There are many ways to control the balance and keep it fair. However, removing the stats isn't the way to do it, and So I am here expressing my full disapointment to these specific changelog for next round:

"You won't receive any stats gains when assaulting players or gang that have 70% lower stats or less than you. This applies both to single and gang assaults."

This is just non-sense as I explained above. Players, feel free to express your displeasure. Thank you all.

Best regards,
    Stryker.

It means that players with stats wont get stats from kills? i think losing even 1% isnt so much as all says. As i see crew members r trying to stop MILKING process and stats making with way to not receive stats if opponent have less 70% stats and i think it is nonsense. I better suggest to make anonymous raves and make back that all kills will give 1% stats. Please don't make the game sh*tty.

That game is going to the darkness, I miss all my old friends, I miss 1x1 chat account, the milks, I miss the hunters in admin's. I MISS THE OLD GAME, I MISS THAT ****ING VICIOUS GAME, but you crews are always changing and changing, and never more the game will be the same, BUT we can have more people playing! How? Invest in game advertising, the game isn't the same game that in the pass, but it still playable, and if you don't play thecrims for some time, you for sure will miss that. Please "crews" don't change this game to be a shit game, just back the old fight chat and more people playing, more hunters, oh the hunters... I don't know, but this game just have robbers right now, omg. I remember when andrade made the record of kills without a lots of stats, and tell me if someone can do it again? Without littlest and biggest hunters? IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE. How can someone make the records of stats just hunting without players online? NO. So that's it, people are stimulated by competitions, records, everybody wants to test yourself and see who is the best!

Regards,
    jlj.

Default What the f**k is wrong with you guys?

It's very sad what are you doing with this game. I disagree with change in game "You won't receive any stats gains when assaulting players or gang that have 70% lower stats or less than you. This applies both to single and gang assaults." In this game are two options to play Robberies and Assualts. Two kind of players - robbers and hunters. Hunters are smaller group, but you have donate from us (players) and I think donate from hunters are bigger(or the same) than robbers, if not undeceive me. Hunt are more thrilling than robbing, it doing for us more fun. Robbing is like a addition and obligation for us (hunters) and very important think for players who play for top of course. Stryker said there are many ways to do this game more fair for all. Maybe at start players must choose robber or hunter. For example if someone is robber and hunter will kill him, robber will have short hospital (then he isn't sad and don't stop play). If u don't want milk u can do anonymouse raves - then milking is harder and longer for hunters. You don't have idea what to do with this game to don't lose players. That's point why people left this game. If you still will doing changes like that u will lose not only credits from donate, but players. For you, players must be on first place. I play few years this game and I saw what you did. From 5000 players online to 200-300 at last days of round. It's my subjective opinion. I know what you will do with my opinion. You will put my words to bin like rubbish.

Without regards,
    Piotrek.

I think everything was said by stryker and piotrek..
    i sign down for this too...

Dears Crow members ,
    Just tell Us what u want to do in this game ? Actually we were suffering since last 4 Rounds because of that changes , we were lost too much players and you know about that very well , we are players , we have long time in this game , we teach new players how to play , we bring new players in game , we are not just play to donate Crdts in the game , we are not games in your hand , you should listen to us , you should do what we can agree on , we love our game and we need it the best ever , And remember that always guys , " No game without players " , we are the treasure of this game , we r the old players , without us that the game will be has no meaning , what can u do with beginner players ?
    before if u remember that was more than 3000 members online , that time we can enjoy , but now some times in begin of the TC maybe after 3 or 4 days you can not find 300 player online,
    please just answer me , what U R going to do ? what you want the game to be ?

Best Regards,,,

DeMO
    Last edited by iDeMOi; 12-12-2015 at 03:06 AM.

There should be some kind of achievements.

I'm not talking about anything in particular, but people DO LIKE and GET ADDICTED to complete them.

Take a look at some other browser games and some free games on steam which people play for hours!

please stop make this game die ,,, that is all ,, or just wait more some rounds and u will find ppls online 90 members max like Beta ROFL

Stryker is right.He chooses the right words for the explanations and calculacions. With this rules,the game is obviously gonna die. This is just don't make sense to me. Even i'm not a hunter i can obviously see this. Why should big players made disabled to make stats ? They deserve it more than anyone else in the game. Reducing respect from stats to %50 is.. No. I too can't let this game die. I hope you gonna examine the rules and try to catch what me and all these players say. Thank you.

Heheh some things here are good but some things make me laugh stryker boy :d . How u can say that anonymus rave is good for "noobs" , when u know that is very easy to milk with anonymus rave , we make 30 hits on a gang in 30 minutes so easy and u say this will help noobs ? maybe will help u , because not all players know how to milk with anonymus rave . Like u sayd to me many time ? whant proff with prints from conversation ? u are so funny how u whant to make ur game to be more easy for u , in this system with name rave all noobs can milk a friend if they whant and make some big stats . The problem is that u only whant to milk alone and make ur game more easy, because not so much people know how to milk with anonymus rave and they will stay more easy in gang because they think is safe .

But i have to be right :

"You won't receive any stats gains when assaulting players or gang that have 70% lower stats or less than you. This applies both to single and gang assaults." is a shit change not fair for the accounts with big stats , there game will be over