Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Hope Fair

Default We Hope Fair

This is an important topic and I want justice has been one of the players to open more than one account from a single device and this is against the law in this game and everyone knows that I have this accounts have been helping some of the players in the hit band and this violates the law also because there are two accounts from one device they have help this has been warned some players and not all the players who must all involvement in this attack also unjust caution and not some of them should be and must return all who took power in this attack the illegal

Thankss

Quote Originally Posted by FiRnando View Post
    This is an important topic and I want justice has been one of the players to open more than one account from a single device and this is against the law in this game and everyone knows that I have this accounts have been helping some of the players in the hit band and this violates the law also because there are two accounts from one device they have help this has been warned some players and not all the players who must all involvement in this attack also unjust caution and not some of them should be and must return all who took power in this attack the illegal

Thankss
    Personaly i think that all players who have been part of this breaking rules event should be punished equally .. as we all know Milking gang takes changes in between accounts which ACC so using "common sense" It's pretty obvious that it doesn't matter how many GA player has ACC ... once he ACC one of them or 4 of them he should be punished same as the others who decided to break the rules ... Thank you !

Best Regards:
    Maanius <3

Where is the justice in the game and what happened is against the law and must be taken by recover skills

Thank you

For me: remove and give back all stats and ban for 3 days for all accounts witch acc this gas

Well as everyone here knows milk and GA are part of the game , the fact that someone sold your gang is something normal. what was not ok was this: The player that sold the gang had USED A MULTI account. Now both accounts are banned , after this comes RULE 13 that is a very unfair RULE first because the players that are banned for it will complain that they had no idea that player that sold the gang was using MULTI TO DO IT . I acknowledge that this may be a possibility and in many situations IT CAN EVEN BE TRUE, but our reasoning is that an old player should know when this is happening .
    OF course the truth is somewhere in the middle and we will never know if they knew or not.
    Now let me explain that n this cases Stats were never returned to the players that were milked ( we actually returned stats only 1 time in TC's history and it was for BUG ) .
    Rule 13 is not like any other rules so here each case MUST BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY . That being said accounts punishments are according to their deed .
    Since all accounts involved were punished accordingly I consider this case closed .

hello there im giving my opinion for this cause:
    So their user have broke the rules but in case the stats dont return at last the ban must be longer than that and all of who acc must be banned.
    Best regard Truri

"Since all accounts involved were punished accordingly I consider this case closed"
    Players who has been banned: Hamada , free911 , and Stryker (xSCABiYESRTOx) = 3 players
    As far as my Logs shows me... there were 5 players involved in this Breaking rules act ... so looks like you still have 2 accounts to ban(ArGy and WeNeedNick) for 3 days until this case is closed ?? am i right ??

Quote Originally Posted by Maaniek View Post
    "Since all accounts involved were punished accordingly I consider this case closed"
    Players who has been banned: Hamada , free911 , and Stryker (xSCABiYESRTOx) = 3 players
    As far as my Logs shows me... there were 5 players involved in this Breaking rules act ... so looks like you still have 2 accounts to ban for 3 days until this case is closed ?? am i right ??
    Please read my post again and you will understand . I think If you can check your logs you can see who accepted and how many times .

What happened to those players attack on Asaptna illegally and contrary to rules of the game to open more than one account through the same device to this person (16034073 - 17208431) and with the assistance of another gang to do to beat us this incorrect way and IDI participants in the attack is (14993160 - 6822549 - 14945831 - 5994495 - 17124736) .. therefore call for the ban to punish them for the end of the session and restore what has been lost from power

hello there im giving my opinion for this cause:
    So their user have broke the rules but in case the stats dont return at last the ban must be longer than that and all of who acc must be banned.
    Best regard Truri

Maybe That is Fair Too Truri im With that opinion