Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Hope Fair

Hello , I will just give my opinion !
    Since that you banned 3 players , I think that all players that are involved in this act must be banned . And my opinion is that you must return the stats that they lose because they make it breaking the rules !
    Best regard GaByTzU !

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Please read my post again and you will understand . I think If you can check your logs you can see who accepted and how many times .
    So i also bet you can read my first post here ... "as we all know Milking gang takes changes in between accounts which ACC so using "common sense" It's pretty obvious that it doesn't matter how many GA player has ACC" even if u accepted 1 of them u are part oif this ACT ... because if u acc second you will kill gang ... so its obvious u must stop ACC ... ISN'T IT ? Mr clever ??

I guess you corrupt in crw Why memox not Answers

I understand you guys have opinions here but IT IS ABUSE JOB TO APPLY THE RULES. WE do not APPLY The RULES BASED ON OPINIONS

Yes the laws of the game provides for the prohibition of the final end of the session and not 3 days

You are working on the cover is excellent for error
    thankes

So you allow players to open two accounts of the same machine because the punishment 3 days is not strong .. Please re-punishment in order to increase one does not do so again

Very good!!!! I'm crazy or we are players who pay and do this game have life? I believe we give life to this game! In this case, our opinion should be respected, heard and taken into account! After all, the fewer penalties for these actions, most are normal and will have direct bearing on the day 156, "in my opinion".

Listen and say only what is good is very easy for anyone...

Best Regards.
    This is just a ****ing game! But, what you do here, you do in your life... Be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Safrot View Post
    Yes the laws of the game provides for the prohibition of the final end of the session and not 3 days
    Sorry It seems you know the RULES better than we do . Now as I said this case is closed