Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Sugestion GA dropbox

Could be a warning to all members of the gg when there is an active ga a dropbox equal when it happens to messages ... I believe enough help this notice

Let me try to understand what you mean. You sugesting that anytime someone up ga on another player the "victim" should get a message saying that an atack his beeing planned over him?

no , it would be a notice convening the gg , for example if you are stealing with the gg , is activated in the message the gain of the theft, but when has ga , do not know .. because it activates the message as if it was stolen , then you end up losing ga, could have a dropbox or any alert that has ga, and that gg needs you , you know?

i believe what he's trying to say is whenever someone is GA-ed there is a drop box like when someone sent you a message, on the top right of your windows right brux0 ?

Hi there,

Maybe a new color like as red or sound in message box to warn gang about GA.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hi there,

Best regards
    seria excelente!!

Por cor seria melhor ainda!

notice to members on active gg ga modifying the color for all know that has an active ga would be even better !

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hi there,

Best regards
    good suggestion

Well that is not something hard to implement since it will be the same as the pop up message the you get when you Rob. WE will see for the next round