Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb make thecrims game alive again

my words to the owner of the game a lot of people have leave the game and not playing any more number of people who play crims are decreasing every day i think u made this game for earning profit from it and day after day it reduced the game become to some people only and no new people can join and continue playing ......... i will tell u how to make a lot of people come play crims again and u increase number of players and increase profit ........ one thing u should do cancel the attack of gang to another gang so that u can stop milking for some players u can make attack of gangs like challenge and all the member must agree in that case the players will play with secure and then they will buy a lot of credit to help them cause they know it will help them and no one will take there skill ........ the player who win is the most player who stay a lot of time every day playing and us a lot of methods to win

hello mufic
    This game is based on criminal city and means u can atack or bein atacked by a gang or just 1x1. This game have rounds that the number of ppl are increased if u remember raunds 20-30 and have see 5k ppl online that was cuz of multis 1 player in that time can open more than 100 accounts.
    If u have another idea to this game u can put it in this section:
    http://www.thecrims.com/forum/1
    Thnx for bein with us
    Best Regards Truri

Im very very interested in hearing how we can make this game alive . Now let me tell you a little story , I don't know when you started playing this game but im here since 10 years now and I can tell you I've seen this game changed more than 1 time. The idea that you have was implemented and nothing changed . The game is not made for profit and there was never an intention to do so , you can play without spending 1 euro , you can do your levels without spending 1 euro so I really don't understand why you think it was made for profit.
    TC had GA since ROUND 1 and it survived with it . This is a criminal game you need to learn who to trust and who not to trust .
    Now that being said here is my email [email protected] please email me your ideas .

The game is outdated and there is nothing you can do to boost the number of players.

Simply put, very few players enjoy this type of games nowadays, it is what it is
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Well I think increasing the number of players is not hard there are just some steps to be made and we are making those steps. Takes time tho

Care to share some of the details with us? Are you in the works for a mobile version of TC, and maybe, an App?

If it wasn't hard, the necessary steps would have been taken 5 years ago
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Oh Kirk dont loose your hope! We just need to modernize this game and one day we will have even more players than what we had in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Care to share some of the details with us? Are you in the works for a mobile version of TC, and maybe, an App?

If it wasn't hard, the necessary steps would have been taken 5 years ago
    Well, actually even more .. but as you said is not easy, although I do hope it can be done soon.