So, I played the game alot when I was younger, I didn't really understand it, but it was fun to buy hookers and drugs, robbing old ladies and gaining respect. I recently started playing again and realised there is alot more to the game than I knew back when I was a kid. I really cant make up my mind HOW i should play my character, because I have simply no idea what way of type there is to play one.

So if you got any specific guide done already, feel free to post it. Otherwise, please help me find some tips and tricks here. So the first thing I noticed when I started playing again is that you gain respect for having $ also it doesnt seems like you get to choose class anymore.

So, I would like to keep as little $ as possible on me to keep low respect, while having higher stats. Should I just spend them all on anabola,Brainstim,Creatine fuel and that worthless charisma shit? Or train tolerance as a mad max, as the same time I'm pumping my veins full of Creatine fuel, to be able to own more buildings?

What is the fastest way to boost stats? Which stats should I prioritate? And how do I keep as low respect as possible compared to my respect?