Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Help my, I'm noob

So, I played the game alot when I was younger, I didn't really understand it, but it was fun to buy hookers and drugs, robbing old ladies and gaining respect. I recently started playing again and realised there is alot more to the game than I knew back when I was a kid. I really cant make up my mind HOW i should play my character, because I have simply no idea what way of type there is to play one.

So if you got any specific guide done already, feel free to post it. Otherwise, please help me find some tips and tricks here. So the first thing I noticed when I started playing again is that you gain respect for having $ also it doesnt seems like you get to choose class anymore.

So, I would like to keep as little $ as possible on me to keep low respect, while having higher stats. Should I just spend them all on anabola,Brainstim,Creatine fuel and that worthless charisma shit? Or train tolerance as a mad max, as the same time I'm pumping my veins full of Creatine fuel, to be able to own more buildings?

What is the fastest way to boost stats? Which stats should I prioritate? And how do I keep as low respect as possible compared to my respect?

Hello there
    You can check our game guide http://www.thecrims.com/help
    And if u have problems in game feel free to ask a member of crew or visit our support center at support.thecrims.com and plz read the rules cuz they have changed a lot...

Regards Truri Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    So, I played the game alot when I was younger, I didn't really understand it, but it was fun to buy hookers and drugs, robbing old ladies and gaining respect. I recently started playing again and realised there is alot more to the game than I knew back when I was a kid. I really cant make up my mind HOW i should play my character, because I have simply no idea what way of type there is to play one.

So if you got any specific guide done already, feel free to post it. Otherwise, please help me find some tips and tricks here. So the first thing I noticed when I started playing again is that you gain respect for having $ also it doesnt seems like you get to choose class anymore.

So, I would like to keep as little $ as possible on me to keep low respect, while having higher stats. Should I just spend them all on anabola,Brainstim,Creatine fuel and that worthless charisma shit? Or train tolerance as a mad max, as the same time I'm pumping my veins full of Creatine fuel, to be able to own more buildings?

What is the fastest way to boost stats? Which stats should I prioritate? And how do I keep as low respect as possible compared to my respect?
    Ok let me try to help you a little

1.in order to have keep ur respect low you need to use the money to have , until some point you can actually buy stats from hospital . I would suggest STRENGTH .
    2. Buying buildings wont help you with your respect .
    3.to boost stats fast you have to hunt , although now we introduced training so you can do that as well .
    4. Now as well since we only have gangster as main character after each level you get 4 skill points that you can use based on what you want to do during the round.

I would suggest you to be very careful when you enter a gang and not to stay during the night in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Ok let me try to help you a little

1.in order to have keep ur respect low you need to use the money to have , until some point you can actually buy stats from hospital . I would suggest STRENGTH .
    2. Buying buildings wont help you with your respect .
    3.to boost stats fast you have to hunt , although now we introduced training so you can do that as well .
    4. Now as well since we only have gangster as main character after each level you get 4 skill points that you can use based on what you want to do during the round.

I would suggest you to be very careful when you enter a gang and not to stay during the night in one.
    Better answer, but not what i expected me. As I said in the threadstart, I know I have to use the money to keep respect low. Why would you suggest strenght? Right now I most go for tolerance to increase number of max buildings. But at this point it seems like it doesn't matter if I got 1000 heroin labs or 2000. They still dont generate so much money.

Altso, the last point, number 4. I already knew this, and if you had read the whole threadstart, and read a little inbetween the lines, you would have noticed.

IM NOT A NEW PLAYER, I know how to play the game and how to advance, I know most of the things, what I'm asking for, is a strategy guide, not a game play guide. I want to know which strategy I should choose. Example, you suggesting me to put more in strenght instead om tolerance, THAT is the type of tips i'm asking for. I just want to keep the int,str,tol and charisma stats really really high, while still having love.

Also the hookers, are they even worth it? Cost alot and generates very low income. I think i only get about 50,000,000$ from the each day. Then buildings seems to be alittle better, but they dont make me a millionaire... well, thats extactly what they do, but not if we talk in Thecrims standard. Today I have 947 buildings, which then result in over 100million $. But the buildings and whores daily income for a day is about 200 million, which provides me with about 1000 str, or tolerance. I think that is too little and unbalanced. With robbery I can take the musuem for 3million, about 600 times a REAL day, which still only is i 1.8b. Together with buildings and whores I would make 2 600 000 000$. Together with the robbery, say museum 1200 times per REAL day, would gain me about 12 000 of all stats.
    So together will all the days money spent on anabola the total grow would be about 12 000 of all stats plus 10 000 of what i buy,

And at the same time you gang get gangbanged and lose 100k of all stats in under 2 hours.

when you work so intesive for those stats and this 2 hour gangbang destroys it all, it makes me sad. Another question now is, can i delete my account? Our reset it? Because I see no point in having no more, when I have about 150 000 stats but only like 20 in all stats. So im back on robbing ladies 5%. serioulsy, what am i about to do to such high respect account that has almost no stats? Someone with 1000 respekt woudl ass

I dont think it is fair, and I dont even think it is a good game set, I think this is one of the worst updated you've ever had.

Hello Markus.

Let me start by saying that there is no strategy guides.

There are many strategies that you can follow but it depends on what you want from the game.

Do you want to have fun a couple minutes a day? Do you want to be top player? Do you want to be member of the best gang? Do you want to be the best killer?

Well first of all you must decide what is your main goal for the round.

Everything in this game can be profitable it depends in the number of resources that you have... Hookers and Buildings are very profitable but the ammount of profit that you can get are not only connected with your investment. The more Charisma you have the more will be the payment that your hookers give you per day, also playing with your skill points (the one you win by completing the levels) can make your hookers give you more money. Regarding buildings the more tolerance you have the more buildings you can own = the more profit you will get from it, and also your skill points can make it give a bit more cash. As you see there are many things connected... Just be patient give yourself a round to get used to our new features... The math of the game is simple... Money makes money!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hello Markus.

Let me start by saying that there is no strategy guides.

There are many strategies that you can follow but it depends on what you want from the game.

Do you want to have fun a couple minutes a day? Do you want to be top player? Do you want to be member of the best gang? Do you want to be the best killer?

Well first of all you must decide what is your main goal for the round.

Everything in this game can be profitable it depends in the number of resources that you have... Hookers and Buildings are very profitable but the ammount of profit that you can get are not only connected with your investment. The more Charisma you have the more will be the payment that your hookers give you per day, also playing with your skill points (the one you win by completing the levels) can make your hookers give you more money. Regarding buildings the more tolerance you have the more buildings you can own = the more profit you will get from it, and also your skill points can make it give a bit more cash. As you see there are many things connected... Just be patient give yourself a round to get used to our new features... The math of the game is simple... Money makes money!
    Well I just want to progress in the game, gaining respect and being able to win assaults agaisnt ppl in the same respect as me. But I noticed that is too late for me this round, I got too low skills and too high respect. I mean, the toplist is based on most respect, but what is the point of being ranked #11 if somone with as little with 3000 respect, rank like #17054 still got higher stats and can assault you?

But I understand the point now from the answers. And I apologize if I've sounded any harsh against anyone. But as you said, it depends on what kind of char I want to play. I want to play that 3000 respect character than got hgiher stats than someone with aorund 100 000 respect.

Is that to late now? Because I already made the mistake to be in a gang over the night, and almost got 0 on all my stats after the assaults, without losing almost any reppect. Or is it possible to delete this one and make a new one from the beginning, hoping for no mistakes? Or can I maybe even lower my respect?!

Thanks for helping me guys!