Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default How about anew way of playing and thinking

hiiiiii i have an idea why just we have that a player can not attack the same player until 6 hours we make the gang assault like this a gang can not attack the same gang until 6 hours i think it will stop some people from control the game and give chance for new people to play and not get boring of gang assault every time and increase number of people playing the game ......just new way of playing

Hey there,

It's not possible to limit the gang assaults, it's a main feature and the most exciting in the criminal life, and for the new players they have to learn the ways of how to avoid it and trying to assaulting the other gangs as well,
    - Never think that you can't be a top player, each top player here started like a newbie.
    You just need to create your own strategies for win, and thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Hello again,

Most of new players are complaining that they are a victim of the gang assaults and i'll write ways to avoid these attacks,
    Every time you will enter any rave you should open the hospital in a separated page like this,

when you see or hear red relation click on the surgery as fast as you can, if you felt that the one you have met on the rave put GA on you
    enter your rave again and try to take overdose as fast as you can.

Regards,

TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

thanks for u advice