Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ignore players from Gangs. An idea.

I made a gang for rob today. and I opened the applications for the find a lot of player easily. And a traitor from my country, always made application for the join to my gang. I ignored him from my profile, but I could still see his messages when he made application to my gang. So, my idea is this; if I hate a man and I dont wanna see his messages, can I ignore him from my gang too ? it would be better, isn't it? Or some clone accounts making application again. I can understand who is clone who is not. But then, they changing names and making application again. And I'm being always busy when I started the rob. and I have no time for the talk with clone and idiot people. Thats why I would like to ignore players from my gang too. I'm sure it would be better. And if you are adding this thing on the game, can I take a badge about it ? Thank you.

Hello PlayFoRWinneR, I dont know how hard it is for our developers but I like it. It should be called like "Gang Black List".

HINT : If you are not sure if he changed nick just visit your ignore list where you should see actual nicks of ignored accounts.

Yea " Gang Black List " is sounds good. But I dont know what developers will think about it.

And thanks for hint, but I said that I have no time even check my own ignore list when I started the rob. Cause you know, when we up to top 5, every player call the leaders. I can't even read all messages.

Hi PlayFoRWinneR,

Sounds good and this will be discussed with the planning team, Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

is there anything new about it? can I see this thing at the new round?

For next round 87 i don't think so.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    For next round 87 i don't think so.
    Sure bro,we should believe you?Cause you say bullshits like that every round,day by day.I bet you didn't even discussed this idea with the rest of crew.
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 08-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    Sure bro,we should believe you?Cause you say bullshits like that every round,day by day.I bet you didn't even discussed this idea with the rest of crew.
    Thank you so much
    Last edited by IDaRBaKa; 08-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew

is there any news about it?