Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Credit Transfer

Default Credit Transfer

Hi

I want to be short and clean.

Last round you limited credits transfer between players to 100/round.
    I know this is all about $ that memox take from this game,but I come with an idea.

For example,in my country (Romania) 750 credits costs 11,1€ and in other country like Portugal 750 credits cost 5€ (Here,I give an example,I dont know the prices from PT)
    So,if I buy 750 credits and my friend from Portugal want me to transfer some credits to him,it would be good for you to let me transfer him as much as he want,cause prices in Romania are higher than in Portugal and you won't loss any money from this.

But if for example, I have a friend from Egypt and 750 credits cost there 3€ (I give another example) and in my country costs 11€,and he want to transfer me credits,you should limit this to 100/round,because that's why you add this limit,cause all players were buying credits from friends account with cheaper prices and then transfer them to their account,and your earn less money.
    Hope you get my idea...

Regards,
    Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    Hi

I want to be short and clean.

Last round you limited credits transfer between players to 100/round.
    I know this is all about $ that memox take from this game,but I come with an idea.

For example,in my country (Romania) 750 credits costs 11,1€ and in other country like Portugal 750 credits cost 5€ (Here,I give an example,I dont know the prices from PT)
    So,if I buy 750 credits and my friend from Portugal want me to transfer some credits to him,it would be good for you to let me transfer him as much as he want,cause prices in Romania are higher than in Portugal and you won't loss any money from this.

But if for example, I have a friend from Egypt and 750 credits cost there 3€ (I give another example) and in my country costs 11€,and he want to transfer me credits,you should limit this to 100/round,because that's why you add this limit,cause all players were buying credits from friends account with cheaper prices and then transfer them to their account,and your earn less money.
    Hope you get my idea...

Regards,
    Beck
    you are wrong.. in portugal dont cost 5€!

Abuse Team | Planning Team
    CREW MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMasteR View Post
    you are wrong.. in portugal dont cost 5€!

I said for example FFS,take egypt where credits are ****ing cheap.

Let me explain you more.

I want to play for top kills,and I buy 3750 credits for 44 euros.And suddenly my friend don't have credits and he want me to give him 300 for mm,vip etc.

What I try to explain you is that I DONT BUY CREDITS TO GIVE TO OTHERS,I BUY FOR MYSELF,AND IF ONE FRIEND NEED MY HELP,I HELP HIM.
    Last edited by Helium; 05-20-2016 at 06:48 PM.