Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Game is dying

Exclamation Game is dying

Hello , i just wanted to clarify somethings that makes the game less active day by day ,

Crew must really think about reducing the round period because 156 days are really too much and so many players stop after day 50 when they see other players already made 100x their stats and their cash so they lose hope in making it up cuz as we all know cash makes more cash through invests or hookers or whatever , just my point is that if the round is like 3 weeks ~ 30 days maximum players will keep trying more or even at least if they lose hope they will keep playing to warm up for the next round but now they have to wait hell of a time till round ends and 5~7 more days after round end till new version is released so u lose many many players this way specially new comers, and you can also reduce the prizes according to the round reduction too

Hello CoMM4nDo,

Is not a bad idea, I will send your idea to the Team responsible!

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMM4nDo View Post
    Hello , i just wanted to clarify somethings that makes the game less active day by day ,

Crew must really think about reducing the round period because 156 days are really too much and so many players stop after day 50 when they see other players already made 100x their stats and their cash so they lose hope in making it up cuz as we all know cash makes more cash through invests or hookers or whatever , just my point is that if the round is like 3 weeks ~ 30 days maximum players will keep trying more or even at least if they lose hope they will keep playing to warm up for the next round but now they have to wait hell of a time till round ends and 5~7 more days after round end till new version is released so u lose many many players this way specially new comers, and you can also reduce the prizes according to the round reduction too
    Master NOOB
    Many players stop because they got bored,not because they don't have chances to their country top.
    Last round when I played for top kills,I wanted to stop in day 70 cause I was ****ing bored to try to find someone in raves.
    Sometimes I need to enter in 3125123512351212512521512512 raves to find 1 player.
    It's always repetitive and ****ing borin when in morning I stayed 5hours to kill only 6 people.
    But I couldn't stop cause I spend too much credits till day 70 and too much time,and I said ,,I need to win atleast top 5'' and I end up with top 4.
    Problem is that hunters stop from day 60-70 to hunt that much,cause no one is in raves and we can't stay like ****ing no lifers 24/24 just to win a pixel in this game.

Stryker was right,make raves anonimously and remove ****ING LIMITS,cause like that,you will have more players,hunters will not get bored trying to search for someone to smack.
    Last edited by Helium; 05-22-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Hi There,

We have made this change;
    - You can only enter nightclubs where the owner is online.
    This round to make it easy to find someone and erase the hiding places, and the hunting depends on your luck and its not that easy to win top killer if you want to win top rank you have to play as hard as you can to get that.
    Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Hi There,

We have made this change;
    - You can only enter nightclubs where the owner is online.
    This round to make it easy to find someone and erase the hiding places, and the hunting depends on your luck and its not that easy to win top killer if you want to win top rank you have to play as hard as you can to get that.
    Regards,
    Yeah,still bullshit.You can own 2 raves,so those ****ing rats who know only to robb will hide in them.
    The problem are limits,cause if I am hunter and I have 3kk respect by stats,it will be hard to find someone to smack.

Quote Originally Posted by Helium View Post
    Yeah,still bullshit.You can own 2 raves,so those ****ing rats who know only to robb will hide in them.
    The problem are limits,cause if I am hunter and I have 3kk respect by stats,it will be hard to find someone to smack.
    limit was never a problem cuz since u already got high stats that gives u 3kk respect so u should be looking for big robbers to hit not to small accounts cuz u will simply take nothing out of them unless they're at least +2kk stats too and u also have the advantage of skill points in assault so u can smack them easy.

Hey there,

This title of ' game is dying ' isn't belong to the content of the topic,
    I see that everyone trying to suggest a proposals that makes the game comfortable and suitable only for him and didn't think one moment about the rest of the players.
    Something about the long of the round, the limits, such things are managed by the planning team because we are thinking about all players not just yourselves.
    Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.