Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Question wrong translations

Hello
    a month ago i sent a ticket about wrong translations on Greek language
    at the beginning i spoke with hjalmar and he told me if i want to help in translation i will sent him the correct translation via e-mail.
    almost one week later i translate one page and i sent to him via e-mail (as he asked me to do) but until now the translation is still the old and nobody answer me on my e-mails
    there is someone to help me fix the wrong translations? what i have to do?
    KALHMERA ELLADA-GrAlliance

Hello Xzibit34,

Since hjalmar decided to leave Tc Crew, you can send it again to [email protected]
    Thank you for help.

Best regards,

ok thx Peppe69
    hjalmar told me there is already a guy who is responsible for the Greek translation. Who is he? Because many pages are translated via Google translator and they just not make sense.
    Also as i saw there is a reward 150 creds per round for the translators... i am wanna get anything if i translate all those pages?
    KALHMERA ELLADA-GrAlliance

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit34 View Post
    ok thx Peppe69
    hjalmar told me there is already a guy who is responsible for the Greek translation. Who is he? Because many pages are translated via Google translator and they just not make sense.
    Also as i saw there is a reward 150 creds per round for the translators... i am wanna get anything if i translate all those pages?
    Contact Daniel4ever, he is responsible for translators.