Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Classic crims ? Same shit

HI Crew xD

same thing every round for classic, the same team who never sleeps continuously milking the game for credits ,
    i play for fun but to be fair why would you keep a game open when theres only 1 team who plays and wins ?

maybe remove the credits and have free play and 0 rewards until the game picks up players.

thank you ,
    Last edited by GoDFaTHeReX91; 06-03-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Hi there. I cant agree with you...
    Credits were always part of this game I dont see any reason why to change this.
    And dont forget that the game needs to be self suficient to be running right?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Hi there. I cant agree with you...
    Credits were always part of this game I dont see any reason why to change this.
    And dont forget that the game needs to be self suficient to be running right?
    its funny you wrote to be fair , seeing as you play with the team i mentioned. so please im just annoyed to come every round , and see them MILKING THE CREDITS . nobody plays the classic version , only for fun , so have a look at who actually plays and give me a list of active players.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDFaTHeReX91 View Post
    its funny you wrote to be fair , seeing as you play with the team i mentioned. so please im just annoyed to come every round , and see them MILKING THE CREDITS . nobody plays the classic version , only for fun , so have a look at who actually plays and give me a list of active players.
    also sorry but you said self sufficient ? sure it is if 1 team plays non stop , you said it yourself , when i see other people play " classic " il return , dont need to get heated up with 12 sweaters who dont sleep , i play for fun but really im not arguing about who wins , im SAYING YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE WINNING , NOT THE SAME BANDOS EVERY ROUND ?

or make limit, maximum online hours per round 150. And brazils end of round at the day 20

But yes, thats true. Much players wrote me, they aren't playing classic, cuz brazilians are really so much nolifers. This is reason